Meditech Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.1

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

In all, the interview process took about 5 weeks for two interviews. I had a training position before in a different industry so I was overqualified for the position. I read the reviews on here so I knew what to expect going in. Just tell them what they want to hear and answer questions with compound answers so that way you also respond to upcoming questions which will cut down the length of time you'll be in there. If you give them any reason to ask more questions then they'll just keep going and won't stop. I pretty much took control of the first interview since it was pretty basic and I knew how to answer the questions.

On my second interview, since I didn't study sciences or healthcare in college, I did a presentation for a manager in that department which related to my earlier job experiences in healthcare. Later that week they offered me the position but at an $8K reduction from my previous position, which was their top offer and it was non-negotiable.

I took a similar position with AthenaHealth which paid considerably more by the time they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?   1 Answer

I took a similar position with one of their competitors in Massachusetts which paid considerably more.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Discovered them online, emailed my resume/cover letter to a recruiter, heard back a few weeks later for first interview. Went into the interview and the recruiter gave me a brief interview then a intellect test, in the cafeteria. Then got called back for 2 more additional interviews including a presentation with the team who was hiring.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?
      What other companies are you looking at?
      Typical Behavioral Questions.   1 Answer

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process, several interviews. First interview was 1:1 with recruiting. Took several weeks to get 2nd interview due to schedules. This was a panel type of interview with several people. They required a short presentation on any topic I wanted related to health care. It was not that bad. I then met with someone higher up in management. There is no wiggle room in what they offer you, you either take it or you don't. I knew this going in so it was not a shock.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview process - HQ, then in individual offices. Takes forever to be in touch with recruiter. Have to do a PowerPoint or Google docs presentation to show you're competent. Presentation is on any health topic or a given set of questions about health topics (ARRA/Meaningful Use, etc). Interviewers will ask you basic questions, nothing extraordinary.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

They conducted an initial phone interview first. Then a one on one on site, that included an IQ logic test as well as a written paragraph on a place you want to visit. The third interview consisted of a group panel, where you must present a power point on one of the given topics.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for was.   Answer Question

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was streamlined through one HR rep, she was my go-to person throughout the whole process. However, come interview time they set me up with the initial department I applied for and then paraded me around to two other ones-all with separate requirements for presenting/interviewing. In the end, when I wanted an answer on the status the interview rep all but disappeared from contact. It wasn't until I received a letter in the mail when I got my answer. Not an upfront process.