Meditech Interview Questions in Canton, MA | Glassdoor

Meditech Interview Questions in Canton, MA

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

The process was streamlined through one HR rep, she was my go-to person throughout the whole process. However, come interview time they set me up with the initial department I applied for and then paraded me around to two other ones-all with separate requirements for presenting/interviewing. In the end, when I wanted an answer on the status the interview rep all but disappeared from contact. It wasn't until I received a letter in the mail when I got my answer. Not an upfront process.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA).

Interview

The Hiring and Interview Process is intense. There are typically 2-4 interviews, and depending on the positions, most include a presentation on your choice of medical topic.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to promise that you will stay there for a certain amount of time - typically 2 or 3 years. That was unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me that the salary was not negotiable - and it was my first job, so there was no negotiation.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

long and detailed, expect up to a month between first contact and when they offer a position
    multiple interview process with multiple people in the room with you
    what are your strengths and weaknesses, presentation will be 10 minutes on a healthcare related topic of your choice, needs to be sales driven presentation and should ask for the sale of whatever the item is at then end of the discussion

Interview Questions

• standard questions, looking for long term career minded people   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

My first contact with the company happened at an on campus interview via a recruiter. this was your typical job interview with standard questions to judge character, followed by questions testing your knowledge of the company. Got a call back about 3 weeks later for second interview. Needed to prepare a 10 minute presentation on a healthcare topic of my choosing. Then there were more interview questions followed by a logic and written test. After that they said I should hear from then in about 2 weeks. However, got call the very next day for third interview. This interview was with senior management and simply consisted of conversations. Then waited for just over a month for the call back with the offer. Overall, long and frustrating interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiable

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

first round phone interview. second (final) round presentation on any health-related topic. Q&A following presentation, general resume questions. no critical thinking, behavioral, etc. lasted about 30 min including presentation (10 min). overall good experience, fair.

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

First interview was easy with recruiter. Second was with who would be your direct supervisor. Thought for sure I got the job but never head back, no rejection letter. They are big on making sure you are planning on sticking around since a lot of employees leave because of their crap pay.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Canton, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview was through an HR representative and it was about an hour and a half long discussing my resume and the position I was applying for. It was a very straight forward/gatekeeper kind of interview. There was a brief writing sample at this stage as well

The second interview was less formal and the interviewer described it as a bit of a personality test to see how I would fit in with the group and if I had the necessary social skills to interact with clients on a professional level.

A sales presentation was required after all the interviews were finished.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable selling a product that you did not believe in to a client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. As non-negotiable salary plus commission was offered.