Meditech Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring process started with an initial getting to know you interview. This could have been done over the phone because it was pretty basic. They wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the company and discussed different roles I might be a good fit for. They only hire entry level employees.

Interview Questions

• Asked to complete a test plan.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?
      What other companies are you looking at?
      Typical Behavioral Questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

They conducted an initial phone interview first. Then a one on one on site, that included an IQ logic test as well as a written paragraph on a place you want to visit. The third interview consisted of a group panel, where you must present a power point on one of the given topics.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for was.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Foxborough, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then 1 on 1 interview with recruiting specialist. This interview was approximately 2 hours long. We talked for 1.5 hours (the usual interview questions), then I was asked to do a sit down written test, which included 20-questions (multiple choice, for example unscramble the following letters: tpkeraare and is it a fruit, vegetable, city, or bird?), as well as 2 questions for a writing sample. The 2nd interview was with 4 managers (1.5 hours long, which included giving a 10-15 minute presentation) as well as giving another writing sample. I wasn't as prepared for the presentation as I wish I was- I would recommend to another interviewee to know the subject/feel comfortable talking about it before the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything, what would your ideal job be?   Answer Question

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back to come in for an interview in Framingham. The interview took about an hour and was with one person. She said I could expect to hear from her within two weeks about a second interview where I would have to do a 10 minute presentation on healthcare. She also mentioned a possible 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult interaction with a customer?   Answer Question