Meditech Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

In all, the interview process took about 5 weeks for two interviews. I had a training position before in a different industry so I was overqualified for the position. I read the reviews on here so I knew what to expect going in. Just tell them what they want to hear and answer questions with compound answers so that way you also respond to upcoming questions which will cut down the length of time you'll be in there. If you give them any reason to ask more questions then they'll just keep going and won't stop. I pretty much took control of the first interview since it was pretty basic and I knew how to answer the questions.

On my second interview, since I didn't study sciences or healthcare in college, I did a presentation for a manager in that department which related to my earlier job experiences in healthcare. Later that week they offered me the position but at an $8K reduction from my previous position, which was their top offer and it was non-negotiable.

I took a similar position with AthenaHealth which paid considerably more by the time they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?   1 Answer

I took a similar position with one of their competitors in Massachusetts which paid considerably more.

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Went over my resume so that I could explain everything in more detail. Answered general interview questions. She also went over compensation and travel requirements (50% of the year spent traveling). She asked me to come in for an in-person interview with the team manager the following week. The in-person interview required a prepared presentation on a healthcare topic so they can get a gauge of your presenting skills. After the presentation it was basically the same question/answer format as the phone interview. Final interview was on the phone again, with yet another person, asking the same questions. Interview process was a little over the top, especially since it's just for an entry level position. I was told the salary would be "about" $40,000/year.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview going over basic details of the position. Then requested to come into office for a 1:1 interview which consisted of basic-type questions. She runs through your resume and asks how you respond to challenges, work in group settings, etc. At the end of interview, you are given an IQ test which has basic logic/math problems. One example is unscrambling a word. You are also given a short writing assignment, ie. write about your favorite book or movie or dream vacation. A week later, invited to proceed to next round which consisted of a 10 minute presentation on anything relating to health. Powerpoint is allowed. Supervisor and another manager sit in on presentation and then ask followup questions on resume. Week later invited to the third and final round to meet with department director.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond when you are presenting and someone asks you a question that you don't know the answer to?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Starting salaries range from 35-42k, but the 40-42k range is designated for registered nurses and other people with professional degrees.