Meditech Development Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Development Specialist Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

A very long, drawn out process.There were multiple interviews (usually 3 for most people, one with a recruiter, one with a hiring manager and other and one with a director or VP), a Logic test ("if susie is taller than bob, and billy is shorter than bob" kind of questions), and a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• From the Logic test. "What is once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable salary and benefits. (They tell you all this in the first interview)

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview experience was brief since it was only one meeting. After the initial phone call, the appointment was set up. On the day of the interview, I was on time as appropriate. However, the recruiting specialist did not meet me in the waiting area to begin the interview until 15 minutes after the scheduled time. I found this to be very unprofessional. I felt the questions asked were straight forward and expected. Afterwards, a creativity test was given. I felt I did at least a satisfactory job on the interview and was told to wait for a follow-up to schedule a second interview. About 2 weeks later, I call the recruiting specialist to follow up and was told that some members of the department are slower than others in reviewing my application. Unfortunately I receive a rejection letter a day later in the mail.

Interview Questions