Meditech Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

3.1

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Very long interview process, with phone interview, recruiter interview, and presentation to my future team. They definitely are trying to weed out people who won't be committed before they put a lot of time and effort into training you. None of the interviews were particularly difficult, as questions were pretty standard and they flowed like a conversation. The hardest part was trying to read the interviewers' opinion of you since they all acted pretty stoic, but they were all very polite nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle rude people who interrupt or don't listen during a presentation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Friend referred me for position, few days later got a call from recruiter. Was a quick phone interview then set up a time to come and meet in person. First interview was about an hour, basic interview questions then a few days later heard back that I would have a second interview. Second interview required you to present on a topic. I presented in front of 2 hiring managers. It was very low-stress, and after answered more interview-type questions

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your coworkers to know? How do you handle time management? Describe the position you are applying for? What do you know about meditech?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by interview with a member of the recruiting staff. Recruiter asked basic questions about background and how you would handle certain scenarios. Second interview was with the team this position reports into. Was given a choice of three topic and had to come prepared with a 10 minute presentation on the topic of choice. They asked more detailed question about experience specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't miss if you left your current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very quick to get back to me after application was submitted. Went in for an interview that lasted about an hour and a half. Asked basic and behavioral interview questions. Described the company and their values. Chose not to accept offer due to have not been given an offer for over three months waiting time.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had to work with someone difficult and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview with a few members of the department. Had to give a 5-10 minute presentation during this interview. Then a basic phone interview with someone else in the department.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

After a phone screening was called into interview with a person in HR. At the end of the interview I was asked to answer a few questions and submit a short writing sample for a question they provided. Afterwards I interviewed with people from the team I'd be working with and had to prepare a ten minute presentation for a topic they provided. Once again at the end of the interview I was asked to submit a writing sample of what my understanding of the job would be and why I'd be good at it. Be prepared for a relatively long interview process and several writing samples.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter and was given a 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview, I had a interview with a group that began with a presentation that ended with questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview process - HQ, then in individual offices. Takes forever to be in touch with recruiter. Have to do a PowerPoint or Google docs presentation to show you're competent. Presentation is on any health topic or a given set of questions about health topics (ARRA/Meaningful Use, etc). Interviewers will ask you basic questions, nothing extraordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

i was first contacted by an individual in HR asking if I was interested in working under the position of clinical implementation specialist. He also asked me what I knew about Meditech, and then went to schedule a second interview in the Framingham office. About 2 weeks later I met with my interviewer. It was a pretty straight forward interview. He showed me around the Framingham office and explained what the position entailed. At the end of the interview I was asked to take a short skills test (pretty easy- unscramble words, if it's 10am and I read a book for 6 hrs. and 32 min., what time will I be finished, etc.) and to write a short essay on a favorite book or movie. I was also told that I would be invited to another interview where I would conduct a health related presentation. I hadn't heard back for about 2 weeks after the interview, so I called and was told I would hear back within a few days. A week later I recieved a call to schedule the second interview. 2 weeks later I presented my health related topic to a group panel of 4 supervisors. The questions were a bit more intense, and they thoroughly explained the job position making sure I felt that I would be happy in this position. 2 days later I recieved a call that someone else had been offered the position, but a different team wanted me to come back for an interview. 1 week later I went for my interview, where I conducted the same presentation to a group panel of 4 supervisors and was asked questions. I was then asked to write a short essay on why I felt I would be a good fit for the position and what I had learned about Meditech. I was then asked to meet with one of the head directors in the Framingham office. 1.5 weeks later I called to check my interview status, and it turned out they had offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate, but I had read that they will not negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I had a total of three interviews, the first being with the hr representative with a quick written exam, which helped filter me to a specific type of position (whether implementation or otherwise) and the other being team-specific.

Interview Questions

• Some interview questions include:

1. What were some prior academic experiences (freshly out of college) that helped your decision to apply for this position at MEDITECH
      2. What are your strengths, how do you mitigate your weaknesses?
      1 Answer