Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

3.1

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

A very strange recruiting process spoiled what may have been a good opportunity in my opinion. I had applied on line about a year previously and never heard back. Then out of the blue a recruiter contacted me to come in for a skills assessment. The assessment was a programming test in their proprietary coding language "magic" Basically needed to learn the new programming syntax during the exam. Did very well on the assessment and was contacted to come in for a face to face interview. Was told when exiting the interview that I would hear from them immediately if I was NOT being considered and a little longer if they were going to make an offer. Did not hear from them for about 3 months. Moved on and took another job offer. Heard back from Meditech with a job offer. Had to decline and advised I would reach out again if my situation changed. 3 months later got another call from Meditech with another job offer. Again - they contacted me. This time was advised if I did not accept the offer within 48 hours I would never be considered for future employment at Meditech. So basically I am getting an ultimatum out of the blue? How would they expect to get good candidates this way? The only ones who can accept on their terms would be sitting at home doing nothing for 3-6 months or be otherwise unemployable? It just did not make any sense so I declined. Not sure why they would keep candidates waiting that long then use high pressure tactics on the job offer. Made the decision to decline easy.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

After applying it took a little over a week for them to contact me. We set up a interview/test for about a week later. They said there would be a test and an interview. The test is in their own programming language so there is not much you can do to prepare. The majority of it is a walk through tutorial with the final 2 questions being an evaluation of how well you understand their language at that point.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions, a lot of customer service based ones.   Answer Question

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back to come in for an interview in Framingham. The interview took about an hour and was with one person. She said I could expect to hear from her within two weeks about a second interview where I would have to do a 10 minute presentation on healthcare. She also mentioned a possible 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult interaction with a customer?   Answer Question

Marketing Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter. Brief phone interview, then set up for face to face interview with in house recruiter/talent acquisition. HR interview lasted about an hour, pretty standard interview experience. Expect all the usual questions about experience, background, what motivates you. After asking, they said they would contact me to let me know about moving on. Next interview was with team leaders you would be directly working with. Was required to select from a list of topics and deliver an oral presentation to the interview team (For a company with "tech" in their name they should really get their AV equipment figured out). Delivered 10-15 minute presentation followed by more of a discussion like interview process with team, learned more about position, and then had to fill out a piece of paper to demonstrate I understood what the position was about. Was told I would hear back in a week or two about potential next steps. Two weeks later received a letter by snail mail saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

First part consisted of HR phone call to ask basic questions about your resume and background.

Next, they will schedule a 3-hour face-to-face interview where they went over the information you put on the job application and resume. The last part is a 2-hour coding challenge where you will learn about their proprietary programming language, MagicFS. It has 25 questions and the first 23 are basic questions to prepare you for the last 2 questions. Question 24 asks you to return a value given an index as input for the Fibonacci sequence (using MagicFS). Question 25 asks you to implement a search function that finds a matching string and returns the value associated with it.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think Meditech currently face given that they use a proprietary programming language?   Answer Question

Implementation Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The first round of interviews is with HR, where you have to give a presentation and there is a writing prompt that you must complete. The second round is with the team you're interviewing with, which is more questions geared towards behavioral questions. The final interview will be the an AVP. Overall, very thorough interview process, easy if you prepare correctly!

Interview Questions

• What personality type don't you like working with?   1 Answer

Software Tester - Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was done buy a recruiter for the company. They asked many questions and I was able to expound on my skills and experience. I also asked questions and was given a test to determine my thoroughness and logic in testing. The overall interview process was pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Whole process took about two months before I found out there were no spots available. Phone interview was simple and first interview with recruiting specialist is very basic about you questions. Next interview is a presentation on a given topic following some questions from the couple of people who attend the presentation. Last interview was with the director and was more going over resume details/why you want to work for the company. Overall long process.

Interview Questions

• What is something you wouldn't want your team members to know?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone call, inperson with recruiting, inperson with group

Interview itself is not bad, but they are on their time. Applicants sometimes wait 3 or 4 months befote hearing back. They interview in order to fill slots that might be open several months in advance. This causes applicants to enter limbo without hearing a definite answer.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

Three interviews. One with an initial recruiter. Second with direct hiring team. Third with a senior manager. Took a quiz. Average, typical interview questions. Process took approximately two months.

Interview Questions

• If you had a difficult conflict at your last job, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question