Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 1, 2017

3.1

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Foxborough, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, then 1 on 1 interview with recruiting specialist. This interview was approximately 2 hours long. We talked for 1.5 hours (the usual interview questions), then I was asked to do a sit down written test, which included 20-questions (multiple choice, for example unscramble the following letters: tpkeraare and is it a fruit, vegetable, city, or bird?), as well as 2 questions for a writing sample. The 2nd interview was with 4 managers (1.5 hours long, which included giving a 10-15 minute presentation) as well as giving another writing sample. I wasn't as prepared for the presentation as I wish I was- I would recommend to another interviewee to know the subject/feel comfortable talking about it before the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could do anything, what would your ideal job be?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

I received two interviews, the first of which involved a simple lesson and practical examination on the use of Meditech's proprietary programming language, and the second of which involved a brief test of logical problem solving skills. The second interview also included a summary of Meditech as a company and how the software developer role fits in.

After the second interview, I was provided with a "Position Description Form" which asked me to summarize what I had learned about the position from the interview and why I believed I would be a good match for the company. It's probably worth it to take a pad and pen to the interview just so you can keep a record of what they say.

Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within a week I received a call to schedule an interview. I come in for my interview and was told to wait in the lobby, my interviewer showed up about 30 mins later with no apology on her tardiness. We do the interview and at the end there is a math and writing assessment , which they never told me about in advance. I finish the assessment and leave. I am told to hear back within 2 weeks. I hear back and they tell me someone has already been hired but I can be considered for another position. By that time I decline the offer to be considered.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an interview with a few members of the department. Had to give a 5-10 minute presentation during this interview. Then a basic phone interview with someone else in the department.

Software Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Boston, MA).

Interview

I interviewed with an recruiter on campus during my senior year of college. It was a very easy going conversation. A few months passed by and each month I received the same letter telling me they were interested but wanted to wait until closer to graduation. In March, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. This one lasted about two hours and was led by two managers of two different groups. They mostly went through my resume and transcripts line by line, while mixing in personal questions. In the end, I had a math challenge to complete. A week later I received a phone call telling me I had the job.

Anonymous Employee in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN).

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then was asked to come in for a second interview. You are asked to bring a 10-15 minute presentation to give at your interview. You meet with a few supervisor and a director, basic questions are asked, there is a fairly easy test given depending on if you are interested in Dev or Programming positions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a mistake you have made in your career and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Began with a very breif phone conversation with a recruiter, she called, told me the salary (nonnegotiable), and a vague job description, asked if I would be interested to which I responded yes and we scheduled an interview for 2 weeks later. First interview consisted of about an hour long conversation with a recruiter, typical first interview, focus on experience and education. Following the conversation there was a written section also. I did not make it past the first in person interview.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by MEDITECH on April 1st and bad my initial interview at the Framingham Campus about a week later. The woman from recruiting I met with was very sweet and the interview felt more like a conversation rather than an interview. After about 45 minutes of talking, she gave me a small skills test and also a short writing sample. She left the room and it took around 20 minutes. She came back, explained a little more about the position and then walked me out. I was contacted later that week for a second interview- a presentation on any healthcare related topic. This interview was in the Westwood campus and was pretty relaxed, there were two interviewers from the department I was interviewing for. They took turns asking me questions after my presentation. After, I did another small wiring sample about what I thought the job description of an application specialist is and why I am a good fit. This interview took around 2 hours total. I heard back about a week and a half later with the job offer. Overall slightly long but positive interview experience. I am a graduating senior from school so it was nice to get the offer before graduation.

Interview Questions

• Did you make this presentation yourself or was it found online?   Answer Question
    • I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary is $42,000/ year paychecks monthly non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Still waiting to hear back from them with an offer. First correspondence was via telephone. Talked to a recruiter about position and what it entails. She then scheduled me for an interview. At the interview received a more detailed job description and went over the travel obligations of the job. They then had me complete a writing sample and critical thinking exam. About three days later received a phone call to schedule a third interview. At this interview they asked me to prepare a 10 to 15 min presentation on one of three topics.

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech in March 2016.

Interview

Recieved a phone call from the recruiting deparment offering a job in a completely different department and when I asked about the job I applied for, I was told they are looking for people with experience. I have over 7 years experience in testing but for some reason that was not taken into consideration.