Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2017

3.1

Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

lengthy with two separate interviews with two different people, a manager and then a director and much time in between. Writing test asking based on the interview to please describe what my job responsibilities would be.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

quick 30min social interview followed by 2-3hr test in the companies personal programming language magic FS. Test was just a basic rundown of the language. It is extremely old and predates C++ so might not be the job for people wanting to gain experience for future endeavors. The place was nice, the person conducting the interview was nice, however i was not a fan of the language, and the fact the programming language experience died at the company

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started off with the basic HR interview, then moved to a testing phase where they tested analytical skills and troubleshooting then there was an interview with the director of that department. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She asked more personality oriented questions and stress related questions.

Interview Questions

• During the HR phase, questions like why I would be a great fit for their company, etc… During the testing phase, there were more analytical questions, i.e.: "1,3,5,7,… What comes next" type question? They were probing the analytical skills an dhow you process information. Then the interview with the director was more personality and stress related questions. Such as "How would you handle a stressful situation with a client?"   Answer Question

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

In all, the interview process took about 5 weeks for two interviews. I had a training position before in a different industry so I was overqualified for the position. I read the reviews on here so I knew what to expect going in. Just tell them what they want to hear and answer questions with compound answers so that way you also respond to upcoming questions which will cut down the length of time you'll be in there. If you give them any reason to ask more questions then they'll just keep going and won't stop. I pretty much took control of the first interview since it was pretty basic and I knew how to answer the questions.

On my second interview, since I didn't study sciences or healthcare in college, I did a presentation for a manager in that department which related to my earlier job experiences in healthcare. Later that week they offered me the position but at an $8K reduction from my previous position, which was their top offer and it was non-negotiable.

I took a similar position with AthenaHealth which paid considerably more by the time they offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years?   1 Answer

I took a similar position with one of their competitors in Massachusetts which paid considerably more.

Clinical Client Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Minnetonka, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Went over my resume so that I could explain everything in more detail. Answered general interview questions. She also went over compensation and travel requirements (50% of the year spent traveling). She asked me to come in for an in-person interview with the team manager the following week. The in-person interview required a prepared presentation on a healthcare topic so they can get a gauge of your presenting skills. After the presentation it was basically the same question/answer format as the phone interview. Final interview was on the phone again, with yet another person, asking the same questions. Interview process was a little over the top, especially since it's just for an entry level position. I was told the salary would be "about" $40,000/year.

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in November 2015.

Interview

Long interview process. First was an interview with HR, followed by an in-person interview with the manager of the implementation team. During this interview, I was asked to prepare a 10 minute presentation in order to demonstrate my abilities as a teacher/presenter. Overall, this was a 2 hour interview with the last 15 minutes spent answering an essay question on how I saw the role of an implementation specialist at Meditech. Last interview was a phone interview with the director of implementation. This was very laid back and more informational on their side of things.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview process is somewhat ordinary. Had a phone interview, sort of talked about the position, then came in the office for an interview. The process is around 3 hours. First hour and a half, they make you take a test, using their code, and it can get really confusing. You can't study for it, just know basic programming concepts. Then interview with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

First Interview is a meeting with HR for a few hours asking the tough personal questions, followed by a programming test with their in-house language. Second interview was with a 'panel' of interviewers all at once, a lot of pressure.

Interview Questions

• Q: What kind of person do you have a hard time working with?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

After a phone screening was called into interview with a person in HR. At the end of the interview I was asked to answer a few questions and submit a short writing sample for a question they provided. Afterwards I interviewed with people from the team I'd be working with and had to prepare a ten minute presentation for a topic they provided. Once again at the end of the interview I was asked to submit a writing sample of what my understanding of the job would be and why I'd be good at it. Be prepared for a relatively long interview process and several writing samples.