Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. There was no pressure and not many technical questions were asked. The test they have you take is a bit of a bait and switch. They have you doing really easy things in the beginning and then last two questions hit you like a brick wall. Overall, it isn't bad. I never got to do a second interview with them so I can't comment any further than that.

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question

Clinical Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Discovered them online, emailed my resume/cover letter to a recruiter, heard back a few weeks later for first interview. Went into the interview and the recruiter gave me a brief interview then a intellect test, in the cafeteria. Then got called back for 2 more additional interviews including a presentation with the team who was hiring.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process was interesting. I arrived early. The facility was gorgeous. The individual interviewing me was a few minutes late. I received typical behavioral questions, however towards the end she switched to very negative type questions which I was not comfortable with. My personal opinion was that they were not interested in me and it simply gave off a bad vibe. I was asked to submit my transcripts and she commented that I transferred around a lot. I only went to one school all 4 years but I did take a few classes (5) at other schools. I was given a logic test after the interview and had to write 2 different writing assignments (They are easy, but review company and position bc that will come up). The interview process is drawn out and over the top...

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't get this job?
      What other companies are you looking at?
      Typical Behavioral Questions.
      1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech in March 2015.

Interview

Biggest advice is be prepared ! I was called about my application very quickly (several days) after applying on line. When I returned the call I expected an exchange of information and possibly set up an interview. I was caught off guard with immediate questions about what I knew about the company and how I would fit in with my experience. I was then told that all "outside applicants" come in at entry level positions with salaries in the $30-40k range. As a single parent with more than 20 years of experience, this was unacceptable to me and the phone call ended.

Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Long process, several interviews. First interview was 1:1 with recruiting. Took several weeks to get 2nd interview due to schedules. This was a panel type of interview with several people. They required a short presentation on any topic I wanted related to health care. It was not that bad. I then met with someone higher up in management. There is no wiggle room in what they offer you, you either take it or you don't. I knew this going in so it was not a shock.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

The process consisted of an interview with a recruiter and a team/manager interview. The recruiter interview was about an hour and a half in-person interview. They have you take a written test at this interview that they then share with the team you have your second interview with. At the second interview, you do a 15 minute presentation followed by behavioral interview questions and another written test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable.

Interview

You'll get two interviews. First is with "HR", or the Meditech Recruiting department. You'll take an IQ Quiz and answer some very "HR" type questions (strengths and weaknesses, yada yada). Second interview is with the people who will decide if you actually get the job. Involves a 5 minute presentation on a topic given to you at first interview. Bring slides in case your powerpoint doesn't open.

Interview Questions

• The second interview could ask you tougher questions about your experience with customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. You'll receive the offer and you will be told it's non-negotiable.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Long interview process - HQ, then in individual offices. Takes forever to be in touch with recruiter. Have to do a PowerPoint or Google docs presentation to show you're competent. Presentation is on any health topic or a given set of questions about health topics (ARRA/Meaningful Use, etc). Interviewers will ask you basic questions, nothing extraordinary.

Clinical Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

They conducted an initial phone interview first. Then a one on one on site, that included an IQ logic test as well as a written paragraph on a place you want to visit. The third interview consisted of a group panel, where you must present a power point on one of the given topics.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several times what the job description of the position I was applying for was.   Answer Question