Meditech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA).

Interview

3 interviews, one was a 20 minute presentation. The final was with the director of the division. Must have specific healthcare related interests/education/prior work experience to be considered as an applicant.

Interview Questions

• How did your education and past work history prepare you for this type of job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

After a phone screening was called into interview with a person in HR. At the end of the interview I was asked to answer a few questions and submit a short writing sample for a question they provided. Afterwards I interviewed with people from the team I'd be working with and had to prepare a ten minute presentation for a topic they provided. Once again at the end of the interview I was asked to submit a writing sample of what my understanding of the job would be and why I'd be good at it. Be prepared for a relatively long interview process and several writing samples.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Intense, they really try to intimidate you. They want to see how you handle yourself in front of rude people. It really depends on who interviews you though, but I know some people that almost cried after their interview because they were really rude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in July 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR, only asked questions about my status (I'm an international student on F1 visa). Then she said they will contact me in a week or so. So they did, with email even without subject line, simply saying something like we cannot offer you an interview this time, blah, blah, blah...

So I was declined, the HR person didn't ask any questions regarding my background and skills that related to job description. It just gives me a feeling that they don't really hire F1 visa graduates.

Of course I emailed back to ask if they could provide some feedback, as you can imagine, no reply so far.

Interview Questions

• 1. What's your visa status?
      2. Do you need sponsorship in future to work for Meditech?
      3. We'll contact you in a week or so.   1 Answer

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I was recruited through my university for a mock interview, and then was asked to a formal interview. During the formal interview the recruiter asked me average questions and had me do a written test and quantitative exam. I was called back for a second interview where I had to prepare a 10-15 minute presentation and was asked additional questions by a hiring team. At the end they surprised me with a written assessment where I had to write what I believed the position would entail after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you don't want people to know about you?   Answer Question

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter and was given a 1:1 interview. After the 1:1 interview, I had a interview with a group that began with a presentation that ended with questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

I applied through a job fair and had a referral as well. HR called me and we had a quick phone interface. I then went to the Framingham location for an interview with HR followed by an interview with three members of my group and then a final interview with my manager. I got the job in about a month. Questions were generally easy and the interview process was quick.

Interview Questions

• What makes you happy?
      How have you handled a difficult situation in the past?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. There was no pressure and not many technical questions were asked. The test they have you take is a bit of a bait and switch. They have you doing really easy things in the beginning and then last two questions hit you like a brick wall. Overall, it isn't bad. I never got to do a second interview with them so I can't comment any further than that.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Meditech (Framingham, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews the first consisted of a one on one interview with a recruiting person. The recruiter asked your typical interview questions (what are your strengths and weaknesses etc.) The recruiter then went over my references, resume, and transcript. After that I was given an IQ test and had to complete a "writing sample" essay. I heard back from the recruiter within a week and I was asked if I would like to setup a second interview. The second interview consists of a power point presentation on a single topic from a list that they provide to you. The 10-15 minute power point is presented to 5-6 people which most likely will include your future supervisor. After the presentation they take a few minutes and ask any questions they may have about you, your education history, career goals, and why you believe you would be a good fit for the position. I was called within a week after my second interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you may not want your co-workers to know about you?   Answer Question