Meditech Interview Questions in Norwood, MA | Glassdoor

Meditech Interview Questions in Norwood, MA

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA).

Interview

If you're a student they will do an on campus interview first. If you're applying to be a traveling specialist you will be required to a give a healthcare related presentation and answer some logic based questions and provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle the sights and smells of the emergency room?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Most employees are referred by existing employees. They only promote from within. Don't bother applying if you don't hold a college degree. They hire mostly college grads who don't have other work experience. Phone interview and initial interview by recruiter. Group interview by supervisors. 1-1 interview with manager. Standard interview questions. You must do a presentation as this position requires customer presentations. You will take a test that focuses on your writing skills as most customer contact is via the web.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Norwood, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a one on one interview with the recruiting (not actually human resources) group. Being right out of college, they asked me mostly behavioral questions and a little about the company. This was a pretty basic and straightforward interview. If you research the company a bit and ready to answer some of the basic interview questions, you should be fine on this one.

The next interview was to present to a group that I would be working with. I had to prepare a 15 minute presentation with the group that I would ultimately be working with. This was a presentation on any healthcare-related topic. 15 minutes isn't too long, so if you run through the interview a few times until you've got it at home, again, you should be good here.

Then you need to answer some behavioral questions again. They may talk to you about what you'd be doing a bit, show some positiveness to this. Be prepared again to answer the basic questions..'tell us about a difficult situation when...', 'where would you like to be in 5 years'.

The groups can vary in how 'intense' they are. Once you end up sitting down and working with the people, they are a lot more easy-going than how they made you feel about them in the interview.