Meditech Quality Control Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meditech Quality Control Specialist Interview Questions

3.5

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meditech.

Interview

Started getting contacted after college job fair. Then followed up with hour phone interview on the position, pay, and benefits. Called in for "in person" interview. Lasted hour and a half and consisted of them telling me more about the job and then why I should work there. Also had to write a short 3-4 paragraph essay on what I think the Quality Control job consisted of and why I should work there.

Interview Questions

• Writing a 3-4 paragraph in essay for about what the position consisted of and why I should work there.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Meditech

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Meditech (Westwood, MA) in April 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to job fair that Meditech had a stand for.
    A recruiter called me after a week or so to arrange an interview.
    Interview was with a HR Recruiter, very friendly, and questions focused mainly on what you did in college, and relevant college/intern experiences. Mainly to see if you can work in a team and individually, also to see your personality.

Then was followed by 10 easy math/English vocab questions including descrambling words, one long answer essay (Critique a restaurant you went to), one short answer paragraph (If you were working in a cafe and 3 customers came in at the same time...etc), and a long answer essay that tested your ability to analyze and be creative.

Waited around a week and a half or two weeks and was called for a second interview with two supervisors (not at the same time), be prepared to take notes as they will give you a presentation and you will be tested on it.

Waited around a week and was called for third and last interview with two same supervisors, a manager (at the same time), and a director who popped in for a very short chat.

Called after a week and a half and received offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be suited to this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Attempted to negotiate with the recruiter but was very unsuccessful: because new hires spend a minimum of 6 months in training. Company benefits increase the longer the employee works there.