Medivation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medivation Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medivation (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Met with several team members individually +HR. Questions were standard and asked more about my experience. HR said they would let me notify me either way if I would get the job. They were very good with communication until after interview. They responded twice via email saying that the team will make their final decision and asked me to be patient. I waited a couple weeks and no response so I followed up 2x after that...still no response. Why bother telling me that you would let me know either way when it isn't true?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job? Tell me about your experiences.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medivation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one onsite interview. The team onsite was great, but the HR there is......well.....wow. Process was painfully slow. Very dysfunctional HR dept is probably best to summarize. The company finally turned a profit after 10 years and now are hiring so fast to play catchup to meet business needs. You can tell people are overworked and cannot really breathe. They could barely even get employees to make time for the interviews. Though I felt I had to meet with half of the company, sometimes 3 people at a time coming in firing off questions that had nothing to do with one another, very unorganized and scatterbrained HR personnel. Nice people. Bad at their job. I am quite glad no offer resulted. I would've turned it down. Hope it all works out for them

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medivation.

Interview

I talked on the phone to the recruiter about the position. I then talked to the hiring manager 2 days on the phone for 30 min. I was invited to come onsite to meet the team. They appear to be on a hiring frenzy with many of the team members just joining the company within the last 12 months. It's a fast pace and time for the company and I got a sense of the environment during my onsite interview.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medivation.

Interview

I applied through their website and with a referral, I had an initial phone interview with HR where they just ask questions about my background, experience and salary expectations. After this I had another phone interview with the hiring manager, where she asked more specific questions about my experience with clinical studies. When the hiring manager call me she told me right away that the job I was interviewing for was already filled, but they wanted me for another position that they had. I wish they would have told me before so I could have prepare better. I was not experience enough for that other job and never got an offer. I wish they would of emailed me and let me know they decided not to move forward with me, they never even replied my follow up email.

Interview Questions

• Because they decided to interview for another position, I wasnt expecting most of the questions they asked.   1 Answer