Mediware Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mediware Interview Questions

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediware.

Interview

Submit resume online at the Company website, short listed people are called and interview is set-up. Interview questions are to test how well versed you are with basics.
    Selected candidates are called to inform and acceptance letter is send either through mail/email.

Interview Questions

• How to test a Salt from Pepper, consider them as software?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediware.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager a week later for an interview. I came in that week and the interview was pretty relaxed. Basic interview questions and getting to know more about me. Was contacted a few days later by HR to set up an interview with hiring managers boss as well as HR. Had the interview a week later with both parties again basic questions and getting to know my experience. A couple days later I was contacted to start the background check and references which is all done online. That took a couple days to get feedback and then i got a formal offer.

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Interview

Don't bother. They will use outside recruiters, then contact you for the same job. Then, say you aren't qualified when you tell them that you were submitted by an agency. They also lie to you, claiming to be hacked. They're either incompetent or cruel. Either way, I wouldn't have taken the job anyway. They knew I was submitted by an agency.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mediware.

Interview

It was pretty cool. Just a conversation over experience and what tech I have used.

I don't think there's a HR department so I never heard back from them. Ended up accepting another offer.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mediware (Kansas City, KS) in January 2015.

Interview

They had a phone interview setup which lasted for about half an hour. They produced a document and told to explain the program flow and asked about my previous experience. The selection was done after I was done with the interview. It was a good interview.

Interview Questions

• Produced a document and told to explain the program flow.   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediware in March 2014.

Interview

It was at there office and I was asked a series of questions about how I would handle certain situations. It was a broad range of questions testing my skills and social interactions as well.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work with others?   1 Answer

Corporate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mediware (Overland Park, KS) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was done offsite because they didn't want the current Corporate Accountant, who was a temporary employee, to know they were looking to replace her with a full-time employee instead of hiring her.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Payroll?   1 Answer

Customer Care Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mediware (Lenexa, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied for the position via the company's website after seeing a link on Indeed.com. Was contacted a week later by the Hiring Manager for an interview with him and two of his team members. (One was a Trainer and the other was a Systems Administrator.) Questions were mostly about background, behavioral and some technical. A few days later, I had a telephone interview with HR to address more behavioral type questions and also to give an overview of the company. A week later, was contacted again to have a third interview with the Director of Client Services from another office and also the VP of Client Services for the company which included more technical heavy questions. They started the Reference checking process and submitting to a background check a few days before I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• I came from a clinical background and not a technical background but the manager has a different approach on interviewing and was looking for more of a well-rounded candidate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediware (Lenexa, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

Completed an online application and was contacted by hiring manager to set up interviews. Interviewed with 4 people total including HR. The interviews were pretty thorough and included technical questions as well as how I handled things in the past. Reference checks are a bit unique and are done online. They ask for 5 references (2-3 prior managers and the rest peers or subordinates) and you will need to supply their email addresses.

Everyone was very nice, the office is pleasant and has vibrant colors. So far it's a great culture.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about JAVA and full cycle development   Answer Question