Medline Industries Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medline Industries Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

First round I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Second round I had two phone interviews with the hiring manager and VP. I made it through the final round and had a 3 hour interview with four members in the department. Very long process and one of the interviewers didn't even seem like he enjoyed his job. Overall, I'm glad that I didn't receive an offer. The people in the department seemed very dull and not outgoing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medline Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, if you don't fit in the "mold" and answer standard interview questions, you don't stand a chance!!! Very nice people but way stuck in their medline ways and it is obvious.

Interview Questions

• describe a difficult situation and how you over came it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very quick. Home office trip. In and out. One day. Met with 3 managers in total.
    Every one was cordial. Two managers were cautionary about a career with company. I should have paid more attention to their advice.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries in June 2008.

Interview

The interview process was not as difficult as I thought it would be. However, this company lacks diversity and can often be an intimidating company to work for if you are a minority.