Medline Industries Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medline Industries Product Manager Interview Questions

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

On campus interview, applied through the college job board. The interview was face to face with two senior level people. They mostly were trying to see if my background fit for the role or not. Even if I was trying to convince them that my background fits but it seems they were looking for more experienced candidate.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
    2. How is your experience fit for product manager role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medline Industries

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

Very disorganized but it was 18 years ago. HR person at the time forgot we were supposed to meet at 7 am and I sat waiting for 45 minutes. Two of the four people on the interview schedule cancelled at the last minute. Came back for 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me a brief marketing campaign around this stapler   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

very informal, not a common format for every interviewer. You will find from newer people to senior levels interviewing you. Look around in offices for common points so you can create raport.
    Ask them about what they do. Their HR dept is pretty busy now compared to 5 yrs ago

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, what books do you read, why medline etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation phase. they offered, I took it

Anonymous Employee in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

first there was a phone interview followed by an in-person, in interview with 3 employees followed by the Wonderlich test. Overall, the process was not that difficult. The process was very quick and once hired they really throw you right in the thick of things to begin working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I am changing industries, so it was a challenge to get an interview. Through persistence, I was finally given an interview.

The interview was formal but friendly. The burden was immediately placed on me to explain how I could step into this role w/o experience in Medical. Though I feel like I made a compelling and impassioned pitch. At the end of the interview, I was given a 50 question intelligence test to complete in 12 minutes.

The recruiter did send my resume on as a candidate for the position, but I was ultimately not considered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mundelein, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medline Industries (Mundelein, IL) in December 2009.

Interview

Phone interview from HR, in-person with HR and then Director.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medline Industries.

Interview

The process moved quickly. Had a phone interview with a recruiter that lasted about 45 minutes. Recruiter was very detailed. I was called for a 1:1 interview within a week. The process was quick and I was referred to other open positions. One of my decisions in not moving forward was my interview with the retail sales team VP. The VP was very unprepared and unorganized. He brought in another Director to interview and that employee began to describe a position different than the one I as interviewing for.

See above

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medline Industries in December 2009.

Interview

I had a very brief phone interview with Medline. I was set-up with the Director of the recruiting department for my interview. He seemed very nice and the interview was relaxed. The interview consisted mostly of your standard behavioral questions. He started off by asking me to run through my resume for him and then went right into the behavioral questions. At the end of the interview I was asked to do a Wonderlic test. The interview overall was pretty average and was told that I would hear back in about a week. I never received any sort of return call, email, anything. I emailed the person I interviewed with and still never heard back. This very much soured my experience and perception of Medline, and perception of the type of people that work there.

Interview Questions

• If you were to give me a reason why I wouldn't hire you, what would it be?   1 Answer