Medpace CRA I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medpace CRA I Interview Questions

Interviews at Medpace

2.6

CRA Interview

Interview

I applied on line and received an email for a phone interview request. I did a phone interview with HR for about 20 minutes. Then, a couple of weeks later I did a skype interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role of CRA?   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We regularly review our hiring practices and strive for excellence in all areas. We are always looking to improve and appreciate the insight you have provided.

Other Interview Reviews for Medpace

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Laid back and standard questions asked by a CRA manager. asked for a CRA importance presentation. Told will be responded within 2 weeks but no response. Trying to follow up but no response.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Oct 1, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the experience you’ve had while interviewing, as we always strive to make our candidates feel valued. We try to be efficient and selective during our interview process in order to make a smooth and positive experience for the candidate, as well as make the best decision for overall fit of the organization. If you would like to reach out to us directly with your name/information, you can e-mail k.kersten@medpace.com. We will be sure to follow up and provide you with an update on the position.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace in September 2019.

Interview

had a Skype interview that went very well and immediately received a request to continue the process with a remote assessment. It took almost 2 weeks to hear back about that, and only receive an email saying they were going with someone else. The interviewer promised I would get feedback about why I was not chosen if that occurred. Disappointing.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Nov 18, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to interview as well as your interest in working for the company. Two weeks is a standard turnaround time for the organization, and we try to ensure we get back to all candidates who interview regardless of the decision within that time frame. We appreciate your patience and thank you for bearing with us during the interview process. We appreciate your interest!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medpace (Irving, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I attended a recruiting event and received an invitation for a face to face a week later. First I had a phone interview with HR over the speaker phone when I arrived at the Dallas office. Two questions were asked to determine age, I believe. What year did I graduate college? Did I have any jobs after college that are not listed on my CV and what were the dates. It was explained there is a one year non-compete if you work for MedPace. She asked salary expectations. I think they are very low for the industry $45K but you do get trained which is a value. All of the staff in the office looked like they were under 30 year of age. I think they prefer to hire younger, college grads for the entry level positions. The interview with the manager lasted about 45 minutes and I had to give a 5 minute presentation on the importance of a CRA in the research industry. Pretty easy line of questioning. They want to see how you would interact and communicate with a site. Expect a year of training in office before you are able to travel independently to sites to monitor trials. I received an email a week after the interview saying they weren't interested.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

May 20, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We try to be efficient and selective during our interview process in order to make a smooth and positive experience for the candidate, as well as make the best decision
                                 for overall fit of the organization. Medpace is proud to offer positions for new graduates looking to begin a career and grow within clinical research. We have training available to all new employees, and multiple levels structured within each position in order to provide a way for our associates to have continual opportunities for advancement. We regularly review our compensation, benefits, and hiring practices to ensure we are being competitive within our industry. We are always looking to improve and appreciate the insight you have provided. We pride ourselves in offering fulfilling opportunities for new graduates and those just entering the workforce and during the interview process we strive to fully understand the education and employment experiences of our applicants so that we can determine the best fit for them here at Medpace. That said, we appreciate your feedback and your insight into other ways to perceive our experience questions and will take this into consideration moving forward!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2019.

Interview

I had 3 different interviews in 2 hours and during one of the interviews I was required to give a presentation over the position and how it benefitted the company. The questions they asked were general, but ones that I had not prepared for beforehand so I stumbled when answering the questions. I was not intimidating because the interviews were conducted with only 1 Medpace employee at a time.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself using 3 words?   1 Answer

Jun 13, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to interview with us. We are happy to hear you had a positive interview experience. We regularly review our hiring practices and are always looking to improve. We appreciate the insight you have provided.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

The HR department needs to work on clarity. They sent the assessment but never told me I would need a printer to take the assessment. You will also need a scanner to scan the documents back into the system. The instructions were bad and it’s obvious why I wasn’t able to take the exam.

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Mar 4, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the experience you’ve had while interviewing, as we always strive to make our candidates feel valued. We try to be efficient and selective during our interview process in order to make a smooth and positive experience for the candidate, as well as make the best decision for overall fit of the organization. We are always looking to improve and appreciate the insight you have provided.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Open house meet and greet followed by a 15 minute phone interview. Then a job offer. Did not feel very thorough and didn't seem like employees were super thrilled by management.

Interview Questions

• Is there any type of people you can't work with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medpace (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2018.

Interview

I applied and within a day got an email for a phone interview. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. Within a day after the interview I was asked to provide several times/dates for another phone interview with the hiring manager. I did so. I never heard back despite following up twice at the interviewer’s personal email to confirm the receipt of the information. Extremely rude and unprofessional. I’m glad I didn’t get the job and wouldn’t recommend anyone bother applying to a company that treats people this way. I can only imagine how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Jan 2, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for the experience you’ve had while interviewing, as this is not our typical process. We try to be efficient and selective during our interview process in order to make a smooth and positive experience for the candidate, as well as make the best decision for overall fit of the organization. We regularly review our compensation, benefits, and hiring practices to ensure we are being competitive within our industry. If you would like to reach out to us directly with your name/information, you can e-mail k.kersten@medpace.com. We will be sure to follow up and provide you with an update on the position.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace in November 2018.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone. I was speaking to a CRA manager about the position and the process took around 20 minutes. She asked about past experiences and gave insight on the CRA position itself.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume and past experiences   1 Answer

Jan 2, 2019 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! We are always looking to improve, and greatly appreciate your input.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medpace.

Interview

Had one standard phone interview that asked basic questions. Then proceeded to a two way video call that asked basically the same questions as before. Was asked to do a 5 minute presentation on what it means to be a CRA

Interview Questions

Medpace Response

Aug 17, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your input!