Medtronic Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2017

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

I came in and spoke with the Manager on a direct one on one interview. He was nice and friendly the interview went well and we parted contently. The admin called me ahead of time to confirm that Inwould be available and we negotiated a good time to meet

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minnetonka, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview questions were brief, and I met with the hiring manager, the department manager and another HR person. The interview questions were brief, and I met with the hiring manager, the department manager and another HR person.

Interview Questions

• How did a personal weakness affect a project or duty you have had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

First round filtered by HR; then interview with the team of 3-4 people, usually a manager and 2 team leads. Always better to work as a contractor first to get your feet in the door.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something that you did not do successfully. How do you overcome the obstacles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2012.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, in-person interviews with several managers/coworkers, the interview questions were behavioral questions like tell me about a time. The process takes about 30 months. I would say the process was pretty fast given that I applied from the company website.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied online. Had a brief phone interview with human resource person verifying the qualifications. Was contacted by hiring manager to schedule panel. Three people were in the conference room plus me. A series of behavioral questions requesting a specific event, action, and result. These were read from a packet. The interview took about an hour. I was called two days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The usual...name a time when, what did you do, what was the result.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My offer was more than fair. Advice: exercise due diligence to ensure the offer is at least on-par.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

It was arranged as a telephone interview with the manager and subsequently the senior manager face to face. After the telephone interview, there is no follow up on the location of the personal interview. After arriving in the Medtronic Singapore HQ on the stipulated date, they informed me that there is no interview arrangement with the senior manager.

Apparently, the manager dropped the ball or she think I was not suitable for the role and did not bother about informing me. After 30 mins of waiting, the senior manager called and apologise about the hiccup and proposed a telephone interview. At that time, I was disappointed with how the way things work out, and just told him that I was not interested anymore.

My opinion is the HR/management should inform that candidate if things does not work out instead of dropping the ball. I believe that it is an individual who dropped it, but it reflects on the company at the same time.