Medtronic Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Phone interview with basic personality and fit questions. Was invited to come in for an in person interview. Interviewed with three people and they basically took turns asking basic technical questions. They asked questions about p&ls and cash flow statements. There were really no personality or "normal" interview type questions besides the original "walk me through your resume" question.

Interview Questions

• Name all of the lines you would expect to see in a p&l.   Answer Question

salary was too low

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

They mainly asked behavioral/STAR questions.
    Example: "tell me about a time that a customer was not happy with the work you delivered and what did you do about it"
    They also asked "why Medtronic?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a customer was not happy with the work you delivered and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Why Medtronic?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

very good direcect manager. i enjoy the talk with him very much. very open. gave all the backgroud. very good company. it is a good comapany. like the inpudstyr. i am enjoy the conversation. you should also enjoy if you talk. not tough questiosn.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2008.

Interview

Easy, straight forward, very professional and knew what they were looking for. Interviewed with several managers, 1 director and 1 team member. Company is very passionate about the business of helping people so the interview was geared towards making sure the employee was a fit for the culture. Heard back with an offer within 3 business days after the interview.