Medtronic Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mounds View, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

The scheduling of the phone interview and the in person interview was great. The only drawbacks were the slow response time and the strange way the in person interview was conducted. Rather than going to a room to interview, I was moved around to various offices.

Interview Questions

• How would your coworkers at your current job describe your interaction with them and your general effectiveness in your work performance? How would your coworkers describe you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

They mainly asked behavioral/STAR questions.
    Example: "tell me about a time that a customer was not happy with the work you delivered and what did you do about it"
    They also asked "why Medtronic?"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a customer was not happy with the work you delivered and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • Why Medtronic?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in January 2008.

Interview

Easy, straight forward, very professional and knew what they were looking for. Interviewed with several managers, 1 director and 1 team member. Company is very passionate about the business of helping people so the interview was geared towards making sure the employee was a fit for the culture. Heard back with an offer within 3 business days after the interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Phone interview with basic personality and fit questions. Was invited to come in for an in person interview. Interviewed with three people and they basically took turns asking basic technical questions. They asked questions about p&ls and cash flow statements. There were really no personality or "normal" interview type questions besides the original "walk me through your resume" question.

Interview Questions

• Name all of the lines you would expect to see in a p&l.   Answer Question

salary was too low

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

very good direcect manager. i enjoy the talk with him very much. very open. gave all the backgroud. very good company. it is a good comapany. like the inpudstyr. i am enjoy the conversation. you should also enjoy if you talk. not tough questiosn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge Park, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Quick and on time follow up from the interviewer. They also give a tour around the company. I enjoyed talking to the employers and learn about the culture. Recruiter is responsive and very professional