Medtronic IT Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic IT Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Medtronic

2.8

IT Developer Interview

Interview

Applied through online career services. Scheduled on-campus interview and met with what seemed to be a HR rep. She went over behavioral questions, your basic, what was a problem, did you have a conflict etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview board for ETL Dev Team was from US and I had 3 rounds of discussion and it was pretty easy. The pre interview talk was superb from the IT director of the Bangalore center.
    All were polite.

Interview Questions

• Mainly on Informatica and PL/SQL   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Started with screening test. Interview was pretty simple. Attended 4 rounds of interview . 1st round they ask besic question related to SQL and PLSQL second round they ask me write some programs on paper which was average. Third round interview with Manager Finally last round one telephonic interview with 2 people. I cleared all the round and it took complete a month. Finally I didn't get any call from HR when I called hr she is saying that we are looking for some more condidate and currently your profile is on hold . If you want any information or feedback don't wait for HR Reply you just call them and ask the update

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (London, England (UK)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was pretty good, Total 3 rounds, 2 Technical followed by MR then HR.
    Techinal questions were very deep based on strong Domain knowledge. HR person is negotiating much. So give a number much more than your expectations.

Interview Questions

• RICEF Concepts, and past project details with some advance abap concepts.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Interview

The process will take minimum 1 month because they want to choose the best they interviewed.
    You will have 2 technical round followed by a management round where you will face typical management questions like Why Medtronic ? What are your Strength & Weakness ? Where do you wanna see yourself in the next 5 years ? Etc

End of the day you will be thinking that you were not able to make through but it may not be the case. The HR will call only after 2 weeks and update the feedback, meanwhile you would be fed up and would have started getting multiple offers.

Once you’re selected they will schedule a call with the onsite member which would be an another technical round. Even after that you will get the update from HR only after 2 weeks, yet once they release the offer they will ask us to confirm back immediately which is hard for the people especially if they have multiple offers.

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

It's was a nice conversation with interviewer , the interview process was good , I never seen such a good company which explains what exactly the work process after I got selected

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

The company have horrible hiring process, Process was pure disgusting and insane, They called me at Bangalore office 5-6 rounds.
    After each round the HORRIBLE HR told me that I cleared all the rounds and she will call me for salary discussion.

After a month or so they asked me to share the payslips form 16 etc.

Later after another month SHE called me saying I am selected and they can give me the Salary I demanded.

The job profile was suitable so I rejected few offers in between thinking they might take some time but they will surely come back .

After another 15 days and plenty follow ups they sent me confirmation that the " I am selected for the position I was interviewed ,They are not having the TEAM LEAD hence delaying the offer letter".

It has been more than 6 months and I am still waiting for response.

CEO,CPO, DIRECTORS AND MANAGERS with these kind of HIRING Process you you will not be able the get the proper candidates.

I have all the proofs, You can comment down below with email id, I will share the details.

Interview Questions

• Basics of Data Archival and retention question, few SA
      QL syntaxes.   Answer Question