Medtronic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Intern Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2016.

Interview

Got the interview through an employee referral. The interview was a 30-min phone interview conducted by the technical people who was looking for an intern to work with. It was quite casual and a positive experience. We went through my resume, talked about my previous technical experience and why I would like to work for Medtronic. Got followed up by the HR people within a week, who finally sent out the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2016.

Interview

A hiring manager contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. I then had a 30 minute phone interview with him and another one of his co-workers. It was casual and conversational and an overall positive experience. They didn't really ask me technical EE questions, just introduced themselves then had me tell them about myself. They got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"
      They also asked follow-up questions based off of my resume pertaining to specific skills I had learned/the context in which I had developed them.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then got a phone interview followed by In person interview. It was in general and mostly behavioral questions. The team was friendly and talked about their project.

Interview Questions

• Its mostly the STAR questions and went through my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (North Haven, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a 30min phone interview that focused on my resume and background followed by a hour long interview in the presence of two managers. It was nice to get to know the work environment please and some of the employees and their trajectory in the company. Both interviews were female and it made a very good impression on me as a young woman entering the field.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on my experiences and how I could apply them to the position I was interviewing for. Managers were very friendly and made me feel comfortable even when I thought my background was not the perfect fit for the position!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic in November 2015.

Interview

It was a 30 min phone interview. I asked mostly technical questions in regards to previous projects. I was asked questions about my previous experience, as well as my skill set in relation to the position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of how you troubleshoot a technical problem.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic in November 2015.

Interview

A HR contact me through email then A hiring manager gave me a 30 minutes phone interview. Work through my resume. Talked about my former working experience, and almost all my project. At the end. The manager asked Do I have question to ask her. The interview lasted for only 20 minutes. I'm still waiting for the response.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I was offered an interview, but didn't receive an offer. The interview was straightforward, all behavioral questions and questions about my resume. They wanted to see what I knew about the company. They also wanted to hear what was my favorite and least favorite class and why. Overall seemed like a relaxed interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in February 2015.

Interview

I was selected for an interview after a career fair at my university. The interview was scheduled for 30 minutes. He didn't ask too many tough questions, but he applied every question to the one experience I started off talking about and he never went outside of that experience, which I did not expect and wish that he had.

Interview Questions

• What was the greatest challenge when doing that? Why Medtronic? What skills could you bring?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Northridge, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

First round was a phone screening with a guy I met at a university career fair. He asked me about some of the classes I was taking, and he asked me specific questions about statistics since I was in a statistics class. Then he asked me for a second round interview and a site tour. It was a 4-5 hour process. I met my interviewer for lunch, then he gave me a tour of the company, and that was followed by an interview with the manager and then a panel interview with the engineering team I would be working with. There were a lot of in-depth, technical questions about what I had done at my previous internship. It was a fairly difficult interview, and it was exhausting by the end of the day, but overall it seemed like they were pleased.

Interview Questions

• They showed me one of their diabetes devices and asked me to think of several things or reasons that could cause it to fail (thinking like an engineer).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met the recruiter on campus and applied online for the position. He was a senior engineer.