Medtronic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.9

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tempe, AZ) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from the hiring manager to schedule a phone interview. Interview was basic screening and went through my projects and previous internships mentioned in my resume.

Interview Questions

• The first round was a basic HR round and didn't include technical questions. Just basic stuff like why Medtronic? What is your main interest ? etc..   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I was offered an interview, but didn't receive an offer. The interview was straightforward, all behavioral questions and questions about my resume. They wanted to see what I knew about the company. They also wanted to hear what was my favorite and least favorite class and why. Overall seemed like a relaxed interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galway (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Galway (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

Job for finance Intern.
    Submitted Cv online, got email 6 days later to say come to interview in 1 weeks time. Two women interviewed me, HR girl and Finance Manager. 20 min interview. Went thro my Qualifications and employment history. Positive experience. Nice people.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose Business/finance to study?   Answer Question
    • Do you have SAP experience, or any other experience in another software package?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a difficult situation that you were in and how did you handle it/resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a project that you worked on and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time that you advised management of an improvement that could be made in the workplace and if it was implemented?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They asked me mostly abstract questions about why I wanted to be an engineer, and it was very non-technical. I had very little interest in medtronic, and this was apparent when I was interviewed, but I think if I had researched a little more I would have been fine. (It was the only interview I got from a job fair, and I was rather disappointed in that, so didn't do much research before the interview the day after the fair.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Applied through my university, had three phone interviews before being contacted by my recruiter saying that I was offered a position. There were no technical questions and all interviews were very relaxed and conversational. Mostly just talking about my resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2008.

Interview

straightforward and efficient from the begining to notification. I received phone call from HR for half an hour interview. The following day I received the email for onsite interview schedule. The onsite interview was scheduled a week later and took a half day. I met with director, manager and rHR.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2011.

Interview

They call for one day. Then they call to change to the next week. They call me and start asking me for everything. My coop experience, my research programs and general things of my college xperience and what courses does i have taken.

Interview Questions

• Tell my about your Coop experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2012.

Interview

Mainly behavior questions. The interviewer was a senior scientist...
    "what's your innovation during work?"

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Medtronic in February 2012.

Interview

Just applied online through the job bulletin website on my school. A week later I received an email to schedule an interview. During the interview, the guy reviewed my resume and asked pretty general interview questions. No technical or specific knowledge questions

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a situation where you went beyond the call of duty and tell me about an occasion when you had to work in a group to achieve something   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met the recruiter on campus and applied online for the position. He was a senior engineer.