Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

313 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Multiple single interviews with different people from various positions. Interview took 8 hours including lunch. Seemed like amateur hour where people were not prepared, had not looked at my resume, or multi-tasked while interviewing me. Everyone asked the same questions but not technically relevant. Was very disappointing and I expected more professionalism.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They asked me mostly abstract questions about why I wanted to be an engineer, and it was very non-technical. I had very little interest in medtronic, and this was apparent when I was interviewed, but I think if I had researched a little more I would have been fine. (It was the only interview I got from a job fair, and I was rather disappointed in that, so didn't do much research before the interview the day after the fair.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with basic background questions. The interview lasted for half an hour. Since it was only a screening call, the person interviewing was particularly interested in my background. Overall it was a good experience.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Met at a hotel and went through 3 1-hour interviews back to back. Covered my experience and the culture at Medtronic. They seemed very interested, but lost to an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made an error in business and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Rotational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school. They took 13 or 14 interviews for 2 open positions. They placed each of us in a separate room and rotated interviewers. Each interview lasted 30 minutes. Four out of Five interviewers were great, high-energy people which made the interviews extremely relaxed. I was not nearly as qualified as some other applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifically about my CAD experience and about any group projects in which I had been involved.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

3 phone screens and then final panel interview. The person who would a team member asked most of the questions. Appeared more like a time for them to learn how to interview, as if in manager training. This person had minimal experience compared to me and was very patronizing, to the point I felt humiliated by the time I left.

Clinical Specialist CRHF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online, received an email for an in person interview at a Panera Bread nearby (seems to be pretty common). The guy was rather informal, friendly, and straight to the point. Typical interview questions, he explained the job and company thoroughly before asking me questions. The interview seemed more like an informational session about the job than an actual in-depth interview about my qualifications.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Received an email requesting a time to speak. I was able to speak with the manager the next day. After speaking about the role, I was invited to an in person interview the next day. I dropped everything that I was doing, came back early from a trip and took time off work. When I sat down for the interview I was heavily questioned about my experience. There were STAR questions which I wasnt expecting for an entry level role. I was told at the end of the interview that they had many strong internal candidates that they had many an obligation to go with . The past two interviews I have done with Medtronic there has been an internal candidate the entire time. They recently contacted me about an additional role , but declined, because I dont want to continue to waste my time.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (New York, NY).

Interview

Like many I applied through an employee referral. The whole process turned into a 5+ month marathon with 12 interviews in total. Many of the interviews were scheduled last minute so be prepared to drop everything and run.

After months and months of back and forth contact, the position I had been interviewing for was dissolved. The real kicker is, no one had the decency to tell me this directly which thought was rather unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a colleague whom you do not get along with?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career site. I interviewed at the end of February. I had a 30 minute phone interview with a gentleman who was an engineer at Medtronic. He asked me a couple behavioral questions, then we talked a little about my resume and Medtronic in general.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to hold somebody accountable.   Answer Question