Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

634 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

Phone interview, I go in for the in-person interview next week. I was discovered for the job through a contract agency, it is for a part time, 6 month position.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Multiple single interviews with different people from various positions. Interview took 8 hours including lunch. Seemed like amateur hour where people were not prepared, had not looked at my resume, or multi-tasked while interviewing me. Everyone asked the same questions but not technically relevant. Was very disappointing and I expected more professionalism.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They asked me mostly abstract questions about why I wanted to be an engineer, and it was very non-technical. I had very little interest in medtronic, and this was apparent when I was interviewed, but I think if I had researched a little more I would have been fine. (It was the only interview I got from a job fair, and I was rather disappointed in that, so didn't do much research before the interview the day after the fair.

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with basic background questions. The interview lasted for half an hour. Since it was only a screening call, the person interviewing was particularly interested in my background. Overall it was a good experience.

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Met at a hotel and went through 3 1-hour interviews back to back. Covered my experience and the culture at Medtronic. They seemed very interested, but lost to an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made an error in business and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and an in-person interview. After I interviewed with the company, I was hired through a temporary agency, and brought on full-time after one year.

Interview Questions

• How to you feel about talking to people about their medical conditions?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Multiple interviews with members of leadership and local team. all standard questions with focus on working as a team, communication, ability and desire to handle call. Process took awhile. Went through multiple phases with multiple interviews with Regional Manager, then multiple members of team, and finally senior leadership at VP level. Overall it was a standard process where they see if you can be an integral part of a team, find out what kind of relationships you have and then they access your technical experience and sales acumen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some pay, signing bonus

Rotational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school. They took 13 or 14 interviews for 2 open positions. They placed each of us in a separate room and rotated interviewers. Each interview lasted 30 minutes. Four out of Five interviewers were great, high-energy people which made the interviews extremely relaxed. I was not nearly as qualified as some other applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifically about my CAD experience and about any group projects in which I had been involved.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had 2 round interviews. The first round was about my background and some details, as well as information on my resume. The second round was with the team, which were totally around 5 people.