Medtronic Associate R&D Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Associate R&D Engineer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I attended a conference and networked with one of the company's hiring representative, sharing that I was interested in R&D. Later, I was contacted for a follow up 30-minute interview at the conference. I received an offer almost three hours after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Describe systems that use rotational motion for linear motion. Describe the heat transfer rate through a car window. Given a list of materials, rank the materials based on modulus of elasticity.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

I went to a conference (SHPE); received an interview go to the site (Memphis) after interviewing with a Talent Aquisition Medtronic employee. At the site, I interview with two potential teams they were hiring an associate engineer for. I interviewed with around 8 people. The interview started at 8AM until around 3PM, nonstop.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience
      What designs have you worked on?
      Tell me about your resume
      Do you have any other offers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I tried negotiating but didn't give me anything in turn. Initial offer was kept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was a Product Engineer; he did not seem excited to be there. Unemotionally, he went through the required packet of questions for HR until we could have a "normal conversation." Questions were mostly about my experiences in engineering and team work. The interview had an hour time slot but only took 30 minutes. Nothing out of the normal was asked.