Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.9

697 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Interview

Just one in house interview since this was an intern position, the interview lasted for like 2 hours, covering the resume content and also a bit more questions regarding software testing. Was asked to analyse a flowchart with input data specified, and also to notify the defects in the flow.

Interview Questions

• some questions were regarding previous employment and regarding some hypothetical situation handling.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Interview

Applied through online career services. Scheduled on-campus interview and met with what seemed to be a HR rep. She went over behavioral questions, your basic, what was a problem, did you have a conflict etc.

Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in December 2012.

Interview

HR emailed and request a phone interview after submitting application 3-4 weeks prior. During the phone interview, HR realized I was just a sophomore and kindly gave me various tips on becoming a more competitive applicant when I reapply next year.

Interview Questions

• Since I am only a sophomore, the HR woman did not ask any questions. Instead, she was helpful in giving me advise.   Answer Question

R&D Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Breif phone interveiw with HR at first. Then a series of virtual web interviews with prospective employers (e.i. R&D managers and directors). Serveral questions relating to interest of the company and why you think you'd be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. How would you contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Clinical Specialist Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email, and the had an Skype Interview. Very standard questions, there was no follo-up.

MBA Intern Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by an HR for MBA internship position.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager who asked to have a phone interview. The interview was mostly to gauge knowledge level of programming languages and interest in the company. Since this was through university recruitment, I received an email asking me to apply online. After a few weeks, I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

submitted resume to a friend, recruiter form aerotek called me, phone interview, interview with medtronic manager, then upper-level medtronic manager, then aerotek did hiring process.

Interview Questions

• there arent any. they want to know you want to stay with company long term .biggest problem they have when hiring because the position isn't a long term positiion but they want it to be   Answer Question

Negotiation

she said she was going to push along my resume and then i will be contacted to start hiring process

Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

First HR. Then phone interview with hiring manager. Finally two video interview.

Planning Analyst Interview

Interview

There are two interviews in recruiting process. Hiring Manager will talk to you directly and gave an on-site interview. Basically, the manager will give many question about related professions and why you want the job. The manager will also give an site tour. Then, HR Manager will discuss other package issues and check out personal information. If nothing wrong, people can work immediately.