Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in September 2017.

Interview

I cannot say enough good things about Medtronic's recruiter and communication throughout the process. I applied online, and in 3 weeks was contacted via phone for a quick screen to verify background and to see if my personal career and culture goals aligned with the position. I was asked my desired salary, and was then told that number was within their hiring range. The next day I received a call to set up an in person interview for the following week. My interview was based on creating a presentation using provided data. I reached out to the recruiter expressing some concerns, and she allayed my concerns championed me the entire process. The in-person interview was a panel of 3, and everyone was incredibly friendly and professional and the interview lasted 40 minutes, including my presentation. The best part? The offer came through the very next day! What a turnaround. :)

Interview Questions

• Show us how you would roll out this product to another country.   Answer Question

StartRight Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The most unprofessional experience I have ever had with a company. I was contacted by HR after applying online and had a brief phone interview the next day. I was asked to come in for an interview in the office and the experience was pleasant. What was not pleasant was that the company completely ghosted me. Throughout the course of two weeks I left multiple voicemails/emails with my interviewers (thank yous and follow ups) and never heard back. It was finally HR that got back to me, via email, simply stating "You are no longer being consider for the position". I figured a company as well known as Medtronic would have a little more respect than to just leave someone hanging. My experience was nothing but unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had a disagreement with a coworker   Answer Question

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic (Tulsa, OK) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was pleasant. To the point and it was like having a conversation with a friend. It lasted about an hour and a half. Very professional. Do your research before you go in.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Completed in one session, I had to wait a little less than a month to hear back from them, it consisted of standard question, competency to follow a flow chart was measured, mostly a basic interview for a customer service position.

Loaner Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mira Loma, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mira Loma, CA).

Interview

Met by two managers both asked very generic questions. Both stuck to the generic questions, did not deviate at any point. It was a stress free atmosphere, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had a disagreement with a manager?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Very to the point and painless. They were very friendly and very informative. You definitely know exactly what to expect and what they expect of you as a future employee.

Diabetes Processing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was your typical standard. Basic questions about yourself and skills, then onto questions that pertained to experience regarding customer service roles and how I went "above and beyond" in my job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond during a time at work?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Highly flawed process in the MN location. A phone interview that was simple, and a few in-persons that were simple too. They are brutal about getting back to you--highly unorganized. By the time I heard back, I'd already accepted a position with a competitor in the industry. Very little professionalism on the hiring front.

Interview Questions

Interview

2 phone interviews. One with HR and then the hiring manager. After the decision was made to bring me on site it was a whole day worth of interviews. Met with folks from several departments like Marketing, IT, HR, and R&D (of course!).

Interview Questions

• Describe the challenges you faced in launching a new product. What did you do to overcome them?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

Phone interview, I go in for the in-person interview next week. I was discovered for the job through a contract agency, it is for a part time, 6 month position.