Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.9

Staff Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by on onsite interview with the Hiring Manager.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Primarily behavioral questions posed although clinical skills questioned due to the nature of the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited opportunity for negotiation

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

They called me to set up an interview and I was employed by the next week.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

A majority of behavioral questions and then additional questions about my prior sales experience. Nothing crazy, all what you would expect.

Interview Questions

• Who was your most difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. Can't negotiate

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

at that time just did a paper test and put items together

Negotiation

n/a

Order Processing Interview

Interview

spoke to 2 managers, was told i had the positions right after interviews

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Recruitment Agency - 2 internal interviews

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting. Received an on-campus interview within a week. On-campus interview lasted approximately half an hour. Received notification that I made it past the first round of interviews, and was told all offers would be extended by first week of April, but that not everyone who made it past the first round would get a second round interview. Never received an offer for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• No real unexpected questions. My interviewer talked about himself/his experiences much more.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Interview

i had 1 interview with several people. the interview lasted 3 hours. the response came several weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle the transition from sales to manager   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone screen, then interview with District Manager, then final interview with DM and his manager. Follow up was pretty quick, found out in 3-4 days. Basic interview with behavioral type questions, not as many as I expected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They backed off from original by a little using the "pay level" excuse but honored the sign on and guarantee