Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and an in-person interview. After I interviewed with the company, I was hired through a temporary agency, and brought on full-time after one year.

Interview Questions

• How to you feel about talking to people about their medical conditions?   1 Answer

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

1 hour, very casual phone interview; wanted to get to know who you are and why you'd fit with the position/location. Gauged your interest and how committed you would be to the position of interest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?   1 Answer
    • Have you created change with superiors above you? How and why?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Fridley, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and recruiter contacted me and asked me to complete a Questionnaire. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled.
    Went over my resume. Asked me few technical questions. Then after about a week, they asked me to come down for an onsite interview. A lot of STAR based questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of STAR based questions which you can expect in any interview.   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and went over the resume - set up another phone interview with the hiring manager (which is also a quality manager) for a 45mins in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your current position and what is your job duties?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Multiple interviews with members of leadership and local team. all standard questions with focus on working as a team, communication, ability and desire to handle call. Process took awhile. Went through multiple phases with multiple interviews with Regional Manager, then multiple members of team, and finally senior leadership at VP level. Overall it was a standard process where they see if you can be an integral part of a team, find out what kind of relationships you have and then they access your technical experience and sales acumen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some pay, signing bonus

Rotational Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the internship through my school. They took 13 or 14 interviews for 2 open positions. They placed each of us in a separate room and rotated interviewers. Each interview lasted 30 minutes. Four out of Five interviewers were great, high-energy people which made the interviews extremely relaxed. I was not nearly as qualified as some other applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked specifically about my CAD experience and about any group projects in which I had been involved.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had 2 round interviews. The first round was about my background and some details, as well as information on my resume. The second round was with the team, which were totally around 5 people.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO).

Interview

Meet and greet, brief. Entry level, qualifications didn't matter. There were quotas to fill, production numbers to meet, understaffed. Needed warm bodies, lots of foreign workers. Dinner even interview me or anyone else, in a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing shortages

Interview Questions

• Walked around, chatted, very brief. Informal, just in a hurry to fill the ranks. Hired as entry level work everyone else. Forced overtime with lots of micromanaging. In a hurry to hire anyone due to staffing issues   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

3 phone screens and then final panel interview. The person who would a team member asked most of the questions. Appeared more like a time for them to learn how to interview, as if in manager training. This person had minimal experience compared to me and was very patronizing, to the point I felt humiliated by the time I left.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Louisville, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely time consuming. In all, there were 8 interviews, including 3 phone, 3 face to face (panel and 1 on 1) , and Gallup. I made it to the final and
    interview but did not get the job. The lengthy process seemed extreme for the position and the compensation.

Interview Questions

• Situational interview questions- tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question