Medtronic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.9

Associate R&D Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic in July 2017.

Interview

After applying for weeks, received a referral application from a friend. Was finally approached with an eScreen document from Medtronic and told to wait 2 weeks for a response. Sadly, did not receive a follow-up.

Interview Questions

• Please rate and describe your experience with medical devices.   Answer Question

Grant Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person the next week. Was looking for fast turn around and things seemed to move very smoothly. Had to check in to main building and get an id. Bring government ID

Clinical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Met at a hotel and went through 3 1-hour interviews back to back. Covered my experience and the culture at Medtronic. They seemed very interested, but lost to an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you made an error in business and how did you correct it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very efficient. I submitted my resume online and then received a request to complete an e-screen document. This was submitted to the hiring manager. Four onsite interviews were scheduled for the same day. Within 10 days the candidate position was filled.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were situation based. Tell me how you develop a team   Answer Question
    • How have you improved a process   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you dealt with a difficult business client   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and comfortable. The interviewers were very friendly and gave precise and accurate descriptions of my job duties and the hiring processes. After the interview the hiring process was very quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and an in-person interview. After I interviewed with the company, I was hired through a temporary agency, and brought on full-time after one year.

Interview Questions

• How to you feel about talking to people about their medical conditions?   1 Answer

Clinical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boulder, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

1 hour, very casual phone interview; wanted to get to know who you are and why you'd fit with the position/location. Gauged your interest and how committed you would be to the position of interest.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?   1 Answer
    • Have you created change with superiors above you? How and why?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medtronic (Fridley, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn and recruiter contacted me and asked me to complete a Questionnaire. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled.
    Went over my resume. Asked me few technical questions. Then after about a week, they asked me to come down for an onsite interview. A lot of STAR based questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• A lot of STAR based questions which you can expect in any interview.   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic (Irvine, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter called and went over the resume - set up another phone interview with the hiring manager (which is also a quality manager) for a 45mins in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your current position and what is your job duties?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Multiple interviews with members of leadership and local team. all standard questions with focus on working as a team, communication, ability and desire to handle call. Process took awhile. Went through multiple phases with multiple interviews with Regional Manager, then multiple members of team, and finally senior leadership at VP level. Overall it was a standard process where they see if you can be an integral part of a team, find out what kind of relationships you have and then they access your technical experience and sales acumen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate some pay, signing bonus