Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an onsite interview after two rounds of Phone interview. HR phone interview and technical phone interview was simple but steady. Onsite has 5 rounds of interview two were panel. The interviewers were friendly and interested to learn about my skills and wait for the answer.

Interview Questions

• 1) MSA, SPC charts question
    2) What kind of test instruments have you used to measure?
    3) strength and weakness and other usual behavioral questions
    4) DOE, P value explanation, documentation handled
    5) Are you a collaborative worker?
    6) Explain how you dealt with a difficult person in the group.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2009.

Interview

All communication on-line via email except for one, brief phone interview. The questions on the phone interview were very vague and I was expected to conduct the phone interview on the spot. I declined a follow-up interview because found another job with a different company. But, in general, the planning and organization by the recruiter was not that impressive.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2013.

Interview

Basic phone screen with hiring manager reviewing items on resume. Make sure you are fully versed and able to explain in depth your main points from resume. Look into department you are interviewing for and why this part of Medtronic interests you.

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Brooklyn Park, MN).

Interview

HR communicated in timely and friendly manner through the process

Interview Questions

Medtronic Response

May 15, 2014 – Global Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the insights and feedback on interviewing with Medtronic!

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

Had 30 minutes phone interview with the hiring manager and then was invited for an in person interview at Medtronic. Interview consisted of four, 30-minute 1:1 interviews with other engineers and co-workers focused on different aspects of the job (technical, working with others, problem solving). I then had another 30 minute interview with the hiring manager and we had long. The process was very straight forward and what I expected: pre-written questions from HR, they want you to answer in the traditional STAR format. Overall it was a really great experience and gave me a great idea of the people I would be working with and what my experience would be like.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me something technical that you are an expert of (a process, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

N

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

The recruiter came to my campus, and interviewed several students. The employer gave a nice overview of the company before asking me questions. The questions were mainly behavioral, but there were a few technical ones. It really felt like a conversation. Interview went well, but I have not heard back from the recruiters.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Gainesville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was composed of two parts. First technical part and then the behavioral part. Technical Questions were not too hard. I was asked about transformers and the projects that I did during my undergraduate degree. On the behavioral side I was given situations and I was asked how to deal with them. Overall, interview was easy and the interviewer was friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to make a hard decision that changed that was beneficial to you.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university job website. I received an email with a screening questionnaire. It was pretty long, but it asked basic questions. I had to send it back with my available times for an interview. The questions were supposed to prepare me for the interview. I had about a thirty minute interview that week.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a challenge you faced and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

went very smoothly. I knew I was adequately prepared so I wasn’t nervous at all. I did well at the beginning, answering questions about myself and telling them what I knew about the organization. The interviewer is trying to find out about you, your job skills and how well you express yourself. The manger who is hiring was very nice, we talked about work and personal life, I dont have any pressure. there are total 5 interviewer. They even give you breaks between the interviewer.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2012.

Interview

Few levels of Interview with HR and Managers.
    Manager doesn't really know much of technical stuff. So it is easy to find your way through when a technical question is asked.

Interview Questions

• What experience you have in managing a manufacturing line?   Answer Question