Medtronic Summer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medtronic Summer Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

It is an on campus interview. It is very typical. The interviewer is very friendly. There is no tough questions. The questions they ask about are "tell me about yourself" and "walk through your resume", ect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Medtronic

Anonymous Employee in Mounds View, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Mounds View, MN) in March 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, and then in person interview (because I was in the area, otherwise a phone interview) with the group. Mainly behavioral questions about how I work with others and how i approach a problem. The interviewers were very friendly and the overall process was very straightforward and relaxed, but the process was quite late in the semester (Spring) and offers weren't given until April.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Durham, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviews on campus. We went over my background and talked a bit about R&D within the company. I talked somewhat extensively about my research, and how it applies to a specific product line the company has.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic in March 2015.

Interview

One phone call with manager
    One phone call with members of team

The phone call was pretty casual. A talk to see what I wanted out of the internship and an ample amount of time for me to ask questions. Come prepared.

The talk with the team was mostly about my resume and skills. How I would apply them to the role.

Interview Questions

• Discussed the position with manager (prepare lots of questions!)
      Team asked questions about resume
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Medtronic (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

College recruitment fair during spring semester, talked with people at the fair booth and then followed up by applying for a campus interview. After a behavioral interview, waited about a month and was contacted by interested groups.

Interview Questions

• Describe a crisis you have had while working on a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied through Career Fair, then HR/Technical round (face to face interview), Did not get selected in this round(although was very simple), next was a phone interview by the manager, technical.
    Make sure to know about Medtronic really well, what they do, how did they start, current new technology. If you are part of IEEE or WIE or SWE, it is a plus point.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, simple questions like how will you manage when there is a conflict, what was your role in the team project, which domain would you be interested to work   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Medtronic.

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager who asked to have a phone interview. The interview was mostly to gauge knowledge level of programming languages and interest in the company. Since this was through university recruitment, I received an email asking me to apply online. After a few weeks, I received a phone call with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medtronic (Durham, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Get called in for on campus interview. If they like you, your resume gets put into the system and division heads look through them if they have the money to hire interns. If they like your resume, you'll get a phone interview. Not sure if there are more stages, or if the offer comes after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Person interviewing me was a PhD in materials science. He only asked what the ideal gas law was, and didn't really ask much else. Think it was his first time doing this sort of thing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medtronic (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

The manager set up a time to call me, and we had a pleasant talk over the phone. He directly told me that he would be asking me some behavior type of question. He asked 4-5 questions and offered me on spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any problem with your professors? How did you solve it?   1 Answer