Medusind Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Medusind Solutions Interview Questions

2.4

Charge Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

There wasnt much to the interview. She didnt ask many questions. Not much else to say about that. The owner is so busy it was like she didn't have much time to even deal with you. She took most interns in but hardly ever hired any of them. I think she hired 2 in a whole year.

Manager Operation Interview

Interview

The operations round of interview was not very specific to the subject. Additionally the HR was not very clear about the position and the responsibility! Not a very satisfactory operations round as I was not really clear on the position. I was told it was a procurement role, however by the end of the operations interview I understood it was more of Master Data Management role, which was more of uploading MDM data to their system. There was no specific S2P role in it which I was looking for.

Medical Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

From the beginning itself interview process was very simple & easy.
    First HR Round, Second Test, Third Technical round Finally Hr Round.
    For joining Old company offer letter, last 3 months pay slips & relieving letter are must.

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

first I got call from medusine and telephonic iterview was schedule .. and it was taken on schedule timing after selection I had one to one meeting with HR And technical team.

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was Good they asked basic Testing concepts in Details. it was around 3 Rounds (2 Tech & HR) and i was selected also But after 10 day's Process the offered me even less than to my current package. so it was total waste of Time. Plz don't waste your Time to give interviews in such companies even who can't pay to Ur existing package. interview process was also not good they call to candidate and put them to wait 2-3 hours. it's totally BPO.

Interview Questions

• how you will deal in short time releases   1 Answer

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Chennai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

the process took 2 rounds.First round was HR and was pretty easy and next was telephonic which involved technical questions about testing concepts.I have cleared all the rounds and they badly disappointed me by offering the pay less than my current company's payscale. HR doesn't know the hike procedure and overall it was bad experience.For experienced professionals medusind is not an solution and do gor for it and waste your time

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1st interview with H. R.,
    2nd test of english, test of grammer, test of human nature,tes of human resource, test of basic IT,test of listuning, internet test,besic computer test.

3rd interview with H. R.,
     4th interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• In how much time you can buy BMW?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiation.

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

very simple interview, Interviewer asked very basic question about testing,
    if you are strong in it, it will ask you more deeply question which are little bit more confusing,
    but if you don't know answer simply reply , I don't know.
    otherwise you will be caught out in interview.

Interview Questions

• why want to join Medusind ?   1 Answer

Medical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Ahmedabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

4 level interview. written, GD, 2 PI with HR and Manager of Team I'm working in. Every round one needs to qualify. all questions such as background, schooling, college are asked. I was from a different city so they asked me about my inclination to work in the city as well as about my family. not much negotiaition on the salary front as they had a clear salary band according to experience

Interview Questions

• Nothing too out of the ordinary. strengths and weaknesses perhaps.   Answer Question

Negotiation

took about a week and i was asked to think about it. as they were clear about what they could offer.

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Medusind Solutions (Chennai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Very good, done the interview as per the schedule. it is one to one discussion with all the hierarchy level. We need to pass psychometric test as final