Megaplex Theatres Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Megaplex Theatres Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Megaplex Theatres

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Lehi, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

They will call you and ask you to come in for an interview. When you get there, one of the managers will sit you down and ask you a few standard questions. One question they ask that will stand out is to name somewhere that you have received excellent customer service, for example, I said Chik-fil-a. They will offer the position on the spot if they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• What is the name of one company and/or business that you have received excellent customer service from?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. You are offered minimum wage with a chance for a raise after you have worked there for a year.

Other Interview Reviews for Megaplex Theatres

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres.

Interview

I received a call from the HR department to set up an interview. There were several other applicants being interviewed at the same time waiting in the lobby. The interview was one on one, they reviewed experience and asked general interview questions. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate. Entry level position.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (South Jordan, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. I first applied online directly on their website/career page and got a call back within 1-2 weeks. They were very communicative and worked with my schedule.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres (Sandy, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

It was really fast, I was called within a couple days of applying and asked for an interview which lasted about 10 minutes. I was offered the job on the spot, the interviewer was an HR worker whom I liked a lot, but saw little of after the interview. It was fairly comfortable and easy.

Interview Questions

• She asked something along the lines of what would I do if a customer who's movie was about to start came to me, when there was a line of other customers, and they had spilled their popcorn and needed a refill, how would I respond.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Megaplex Theatres.

Interview

Basic questions (tell me about yourself). Basically if you get an interview, you got the job. They just want to make sure you're competent enough to do basic functions