Meggitt Defense Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meggitt Defense Systems Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meggitt Defense Systems

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meggitt Defense Systems.

Interview

3 part lengthily interview. With Controller and Assistant Controller, then HR, then awkward meeting with the team. The whole experience was very stressful and exhausting. They asked several accounting theory questions and grilled with follow up questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meggitt Defense Systems.

Interview

I turned in my resume for a particular position. A week or so later, I got phone interview which lasted about 45-50 minutes. I week later after that, HR called for a face-to-face interview, they paid for the 2-way flight and car rental. They interview me again and then gave me a tour of the company. A week after the interview I got a call from HR and an email for a letter package confirmation. An overnight letter arrived at my front door...it was a letter of job offer.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions centered around past projects and coursework subjects like thermodynamics and heat transfer. In my case, an understanding of refrigeration theory or vapor compression cycle. Also situation scenario like...what was the problem and how did I resolve it. I used projects to address the scenario and behavior questions. Their main concern was: 1) Does your skill and knowledge fit the position. 2) Rational thinking and good judgement 3) Team player 4) Result driven.   Answer Question

Techcian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meggitt Defense Systems (Irvine, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Do not have to worry. Director of manufacturing doesn't ask technical questions and supervisor of electronics engineering doesn't know what he is talking about. Just go with the flow. When you get the job, you will have it for life.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meggitt Defense Systems (Irvine, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and I was refer by a former internee. Got a phone call to setup an interview within 2 days or so as well as email confirmation. I was interviewed by two supervisors. 1 was more involved in asking the technical questions, but mostly were asking what I know, what I did in some of the classes I took. The other one was mostly listening in and marking up my resume. It was very casual and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• You know a little bit of RF? Can you describe to me some portion of these circuits?   1 Answer