Meijer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meijer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Greendale, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer (Greendale, WI).

Interview

The first interviewer was real nice asked a couple questions about availability, past experience. The they said they wanted me to stay for a second interview. Waited like 5 minutes and then the second interviewer called me and just went over my availability and what area I wanted to work in then offered me the job. Get my start day when my background check come in.

Overall process from checking in to leaving was only about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to Meijer?   1 Answer
  • What positive things would past employers say about you customer service skills?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alma, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meijer (Alma, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I was called by someone who was not the person who would be interviewing me and I scheduled the interview. Since the person didn't explain where in the building I would be interviewing at, I asked. The interviewer was the manager of the department that needed workers. Her body language indicated that she was very tired and busy. I had to wait in the room she directed me to. The rooms were ugly and bare little offices. She answered 2 walkie-talkie calls while interviewing me. The notes she was writing were very short and didn't reflect the emotion I was putting into my answers. I felt very disrespected even if none of it was intentionally personal.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you and a coworker had a disagreement and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time where you and your boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Allen Park, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Allen Park, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview and an in person interview after that. The process took a while but after the first interview, everything was smooth sailing. One thing is to make sure you tell them why you are the best person for the position and why they would be missing-out without you. If you are able to do this, you are as good as gold. These type of jobs don't require much so just keep this in mind.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult boss, how did you handle it?
      Do you have any questions?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alma, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer (Alma, MI) in April 2013.

Interview

I went to a hiring event for the grand opening store. I went in with intentions of being a customer service rep, or fashion sales associate. I sat for about 3 hours throughout the entire day. I started out in one room with a preliminary interview with a guy who spoke with a mono-tone, he barely acted like he was awake, then he liked me so i went in this hallway, and waited for about an hour and a guy came out and got me, and he was so nice, we chatted, barely asked questions, then he asked what job I wanted I said customer service or fashion, and he said ok, then said he wanted to push me through to be hired. I went to another lobby, and then did a bunch of paperwork, like background checks. She said she didn't know what job i'd be in. In the end they stuck me in cashiering.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer in August 2010.

Interview

very easy one, basic questions. how do you handle an angry customer.....

Interview Questions

• there was no unexpected questions   1 Answer