Meijer Grocery Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Meijer Grocery Stocker Interview Questions

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Grocery Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Meijer.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then came in for a interview with the manager. It was simple and they were going to give me the job but I said I couldn't work on Saturday mornings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Meijer

Anonymous Employee in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Elgin, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Deli manager and was asked if i wanted to work in the deli. Then had an interview with the leading manager, and then an interview with the store director.

Interview Questions

• Why i chose meijer, how i wanted to pursue my career here.   Answer Question
    • What is one challenge that you have to face and how dis u overcome it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Really there wasnt much to the inter view process it was just a few common asked questions, but their mostly about their dumb as background checks. It was the quickest interview I've had

Interview Questions

• Should you do something dangerous on the job if you were asked to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Walker, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Walker, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview, they were really laid back and open to questions. They have benefits and a union, very friendly. Your general interview, after the hire in I came in the next day after being friendly to my supervisor and we watched a presentation on basic job tasks and such.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer (Alexandria, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a long interview basically three separate interviews in one took a very long time and was tiresome it was also easy just took a very long time spent a long time waiting around for the next person to interview me

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer (Carmel, IN) in March 2013.

Interview

Excellent and organized process. Management at all interview levels make potential employees feel important and their focus is on being honest and up front about the job duties and the pay and benefits. Everyone was friendly and made it easy to really want to work there. They followed up within 2 days about next interview.

Interview Questions

• What situation have you encountered where you could not meet customer needs due to product availability?   Answer Question

Grocery Stocker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer in June 2012.

Interview

I had applied to Meijer a month before they made contact. I was called and the hiring manager made no mention of an interview, but asked interview questions. I assumed I answered them all accordingly and she asked if I would be able to work at 3AM. I told her I wasn't able to do so and she said to let her know if my schedule changed. She seemed pretty nice over the phone. If the time of the shift was better, I would have accepted. It was just a little too early and too awkward to get to at night without a car, so I had to decline.

Interview Questions

The time and location weren't accommodating.