Meijer Interview Questions in Lansing, MI | Glassdoor

2.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

At the end of third shift, our stores store director came to the gas station to give me a brief interview about the team leader training program I was considered for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to commute?   1 Answer

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

You apply for this job online, then they call you for an on site interview with two different team leaders. If you apply for multiple openings, it is luck of the draw which one will end up on whose desk.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer asking something that couldn't be done?   1 Answer

Hand Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI).

Interview

Interview was smooth as far as getting the job, I believe they really need loyal workers. Someone who wants a job in hard physical labor and is able to stay aboard

Pricing Analyst Meijer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview with a manager, then meet the store manager. Asked a series of questions about past situations. Can be related to anything. You're informed of some benefits. You get called back a week later if you passed your background test (but I called them first).

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a time you went above and beyond to help someone
      Q: Describe a time when you worked with someone you didn't like   Answer Question

Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Really there wasnt much to the inter view process it was just a few common asked questions, but their mostly about their dumb as background checks. It was the quickest interview I've had

Interview Questions

• Should you do something dangerous on the job if you were asked to?   1 Answer

Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was good. I walked in the doors and was immediately greeted by a supervisor and taken back to a room for the interview. I was asked multiple questions about myself and what I wanted to do. Overrall comfortable, easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Meijer?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Three part interview process. Phone interview, then interview with manager, then interview with store director. They then do a background check and call back in a few days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with an ethical dilemma.   Answer Question

Line Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Three interviews, two with store directors and one with a market director (district manager). Entirely based on situation-based questions (describe a time when...). The effectiveness of the interview is in the hands of the interviewer; I had one last 2 hours, another last 30 minutes. The company mandates that all interviews be documented and completed, so unless the interview is a disaster, they'll always go through the whole thing.

Warehouse Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick tour of Warehouse, followed by basic questions. Where did I see the job posting, can I meet the physical requirements, am I currently enrolled in school, they are always desperate for help, especially part time. Offered me the job right at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working more then 40 hours a week.   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Meijer (Lansing, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

Once you apply, they will call you in few weeks. interviews are easy. they will ask you basic questions. once you offer a position they will sent you to see the doctor.

Interview Questions

• do you want to work for meijer   1 Answer