Meijer Interview Questions in Oswego, IL | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Produce Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Oswego, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

They ask you a few Questions and hire you on the spot Because they're desperate for employees. Then they show you around the store and give you your first start date.

Deli Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Meijer (Oswego, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

First phone interview if you pass you get an in person interview. The questions where quick and brief. Your basic everyday retail questions. It is rare to be interviewed by the team lead for the department that your interviewing for.

Prepared Foods Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meijer (Oswego, IL).

Interview

2 interviews 1st by phone, 2nd in person with 2 store directors. Received an offer letter in 2 weeks and was hired within 3 weeks. Standard interview process. I skipped the 1:1 interview and went directly to the panel interview, since they were eager to fill the position.
    Fairly standard questioning during interview.

Interview Questions

• I had been unemployed for over a year and was asked why I was without work for so long.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None