Melanson Heath & , P.C. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Melanson Heath & , P.C. Interview Questions

Interviews at Melanson Heath & , P.C.

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melanson Heath & , P.C.

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Melanson Heath & , P.C..

Interview

First met with representatives of the firm at the career fair at my school. I had my first interview nearly a month after the career fair with the HR Director then received another invitation to meet with a manager and shareholder about three weeks after the first interview. The interview process itself was generic, with simple questions about my experience and my time at school. There was a lot of talk about the firm and questions were strongly encouraged.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation because it is a staff accountant position so salary is set in stone. They are more than willing to clarify benefits.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Melanson Heath & , P.C..

Interview

The interview process took in total about 3 weeks or so. I first got a call to interview with HR and about a week or more after I got a call to come in and interview with HR again and the manager and partner that would oversee the open position. It was relaxed and not overwhelming at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about experience and what skills I could bring to the company.   Answer Question