Melbourne IT, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Melbourne IT, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2016

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melbourne IT, Inc.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Melbourne IT, Inc. (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

Agent lined up the interview. 1.5 hours in total that covered the business, going through my past experience and a Q&A session. Three senior staff from Melbourne IT were there for the duration rotating questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• What do I understand about what they do?
      What does cloud services mean to me?
      Case Study - walk through how I would approach this to inform the outcome.
      Answer Question

Web Administrator, Enterprise Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Melbourne IT, Inc. (Brisbane (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

Answered a very brief ad on SEEK (advertiser was a small recruitment agency). Initial contact with recruiter was fine, was asked to attend interview the following day as they required an immediate start.

It should be noted that I had previously held a senior technical role in the company for several years, know many long-term staff and some of my work is still used there in production environments.

I arrived at their Brisbane office to find the reception area unoccupied and after 10mins was fortunate to flag down a former colleague who recognised me and let the relevant interviewer know I have arrived.

After waiting a further 15mins two staff members arrive, neither of whom had previously been identified as the interviewers for the role. This became quite apparent when one confessed he had been given literally a "one liner" by his manager (who was meant to have conducted the interview) - "Ask him what he knows".

No explanation was given for the absence of the department manager originally slated to conduct the interview.

After a further 20mins of more fruitful discussion the interview ended. I was informed the next morning that despite having the necessary technical skills the role was declined because they did not like the way I was dressed on the day.

Interview Questions

• As the interviewers were not prepared, no difficult questions were asked. Owing to this I directed most of the interview myself, asking about the role and responsibilities (which differed noticeably from the initial advertisement)   Answer Question