Melton Truck Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Melton Truck Lines Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Melton Truck Lines

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Melton Truck Lines (Tulsa, OK) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a set list of questions and she went through my resume and asked for details about those jobs. The questions were strange! They weren't situational or about personality. They were asking about drugs and criminal records and credit history. And they were questions assuming you had done something wrong. I'm not sure about how long the process is, so far I've had a phone screening and one interview and waiting to hear back.

OTR Flatbed Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Melton Truck Lines (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview is a week long process during orientation to see how you conduct yourself and can secure loads. The whole tune you will be evaluated, being on time, loads, working in groups and alone, finding issues, pre-planning loads, and do you have adequate time to take loads.

Interview Questions

• About your background and driving record   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Melton Truck Lines (Tulsa, OK) in October 2015.

Interview

Very dry & formal. All business, no non-sense approach. The woman conducting the interview, had a "checklist" of questions and she did not deviate. She left all "personality" out of the screening and I felt the interview process was cold and unappealing.

Interview Questions

• What would my last employer say was my biggest downfall?   1 Answer

OTR Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Melton Truck Lines in October 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview, a lot of questions about your work history and any drug use. They also asked about any tickets you may have had in the past. Also asked about how you would handle OTR

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Melton Truck Lines (Tulsa, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

exasperatingly long process. 3 interviews lasting HOURS each. A major concern appeared when I spent time with the sales group to see if I "would fit in" there were only 2 employees that had managed to last a year, everyone had been there less than that.

Interview Questions

• I was asked ( not having been hired or trained yet) HOW to do the job. How do you reply to that?   Answer Question