Meltwater Client Relations/Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Client Relations/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meltwater (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Honestly probably the most ridiculous interview I've ever had, and was really disappointed considering I had such high hopes and what I thought was a good impression of this company. Just like everyone else, typical phone interview, met in the office with two Sales Managers, and the third round was a group interview which they were debating "not doing" - ended up calling us in about a week before - myself and three other candidates, all of who were very smart and seemed well qualified. But I was shocked at how unprofessional I actually felt the interview was - they're actually going to hire you based on you debating whether a sword or a pen would theoretically win, and my opinion on who I think would be a good manager (considering I've heard maybe 5 words out of everyone's mouths)? How is that even remotely relevant to anything at Meltwater? I mean a complete joke in my opinion. I felt like I was in high school. And then of course after the interview they call you an hour later after they "debate" as a team if you're worth bringing in for another round or two - they actually called me and then said they would call me back again so they could discuss further -- really insane. Also felt bad for someone they made fly from the West Coast to go through this whole process for nothing.

Interview Questions

• Literally less than a minute to prepare for something you are passionate about and pitch it right on the spot.   Answer Question