Meltwater News US Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Meltwater News US Support

International Management Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Meltwater News US Support (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

After a campus-specific job listing was posted, there were two separate phone screens. Neither appeared to be much of an "interview," per se; they both just served to push information about the company rather than assess skills/aptitude/work history.

Here things take a turn for the worse. It was their expectation that I come to their Boston office only four days after the second phone screen for an in-person interview. This is a little quick, but hardly a bad thing, right? Wrong. Not only did they expect me to pay all my expenses out of pocket, covering a flight and hotel for the *chance* to interview, it was for a GROUP interview (i.e. they planned to herd 20+ unwitting dupes into one room and somehow pick out viable new hires). Outrageous and laughable at the same time. Whoever came up with this asinine HR policy is a clown. Turned them down on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you more or less interested in the position after I shared this information? (Repeated at least 3x per person by two different interviewers)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Meltwater News US Support (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

It was intense but effective. I had two phone interviews, then an in-person interview, then a very intense group interview (15 other applicants with me) then a 2 hour final interview with a hiring board of 5 management personnel.

Interview Questions

• Strengths & weaknesses, why I think I'm right for the job, a lot of standard stuff. In the group interview I had to "sell something - anything - in one minute" and "pitch my passion".   Answer Question