Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.5

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview and it wasn't intimidating at all. I was interviewed by two supervisors. I was given a lengthy walk through of the hospital. It took them 3 weeks to call me back.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview panel with four supervisors and one human resource rep. Was kind of intimidating at first but they were very nice and made the interview as light and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• An example question was how to assist an irate patient or family member   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Charge nurse was very nice. I didn't feel nervous. Couldn't have asked for a better person to interview me. They ask all of the basic questions any place would and end it with you selling yourself to them. Good luck!

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Well if the candidate know the manager or director of the dept. They get to skip peer interview or unbiased hiring process. Once that candidate is in they can refer more of their friends get a referral bonus and sit in on peer nterview to make sure they get hired

Patient Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL).

Interview

I was involved in a group/panel interview with about 5 supervisors. Questions about previous experience and how those experiences would benefit me for the applicable position. Requests on specific situations where exceptional customer service was provided.

Interview Questions

• How did you demonstrate exceptional customer service at your previous job? Give a specific example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made and I was allowed to determine whether or not I would accept the position.

Patient Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 3 weeks. I was called to schedule a typing test and then a week later, I was called to schedule the interview. I was greeted by one of the managers and she informed me that I would be interviewed by her and another manager. Overall I was a little nervous at first, but they were both really nice so it wasn't a difficult interview. The manager liked me so she scheduled the second interview in 20 minutes. The second interview was even more relaxed because they were actual PFRs so it was more of a peer interview. I felt really good after leaving and then a week later I got a job offer from my favorite hospital. :)

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult patient.   Answer Question
    • How would your previous employee rate you? If you don't say 10 out of 10, they'll ask why not a 10? I chose the modest route.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied to all open nurse practitioner positions within the system because I was not being call for the positions that I was qualified for. I reached the hiring manager myself using a connection. It was then that I received two invitations to interview and the experience totally changed into a positive, rewarding experience. I was impressed by the team spirit during the interviews as well as by the team members. I was offered both positions the same day that I interview, from there the hiring process was smooth and professional.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

Initially, there was a phone interview where they asked about availability and hours for the position that I applied. Then, several weeks later, there was a separate interview with the department director followed by the peer interview.

Patient Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online took about 2 months to get a call for an interview. Typing test is required. Interview was done by 3 employers. Questions are your basic interview questions. For example, what would you do in this situation, name a time you didn't agree with past supervisor and how did you get through that.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It was for a contract position so they did not go in depth about the company or culture. The interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. They basically wanted to verify I had experience using certain software