Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview panel with four supervisors and one human resource rep. Was kind of intimidating at first but they were very nice and made the interview as light and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• An example question was how to assist an irate patient or family member   Answer Question

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 5, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback - we always peer interview and know that it can sometimes be intimidating. We are glad to know your experience was a positive one.

Patient Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was probably the easiest part of getting the job. The interview was smooth and all questions were answered. Walked out of the interview knowing I had got the job, the ladies I interviewed with were who I would be directly working with and were very kind. A few hours after I left the interview, I received a call from HR with the job offer.

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview and it wasn't intimidating at all. I was interviewed by two supervisors. I was given a lengthy walk through of the hospital. It took them 3 weeks to call me back.

Interview Questions

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 5, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your patience with our hiring process, which can take several weeks to conduct all the interviews necessary to make the right selections for hire.

Physical Therapist Interview

Interview

The entire process from application to job offer took about three weeks. I met first with the department manager for the first interview and then was scheduled for a peer interview shortly after. The manager asked questions pertaining to my strengths, weaknesses, handling conflict, etc. (typical questions that come up during interviews) but also my role and my relationship with other co-workers and boss at my last job. The peer interview consisted of four therapists already working there and they asked about me, my past experience, and three case scenarios. Overall, very reasonable questions and felt like they really wanted to get to know me as a person.

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the offer.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

Panel interview than perr interview. They do a background check via right right where all you perious jobs are called

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miami, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

I was immediately greeted by one of the Regional Managers on my first interview. I was a bit nervous however they were very patient and understanding with a young intern like myself.

Interview Questions

• What is it that attracts you to a place such as this? (Memorial Regional Hospital)   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

The interview process that is used is a panel interview. This allows for multiple team members to assess the candidate and provide their feedback. Be prepared for behavioral and situational questions. Provide a good structured response and they tend to move on to the next item (little follow up.)

It did take them several months to contact me after the initial online application submission.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself with 5 adjectives - I was not an Arts major:)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They we willing to go up another 2-3%, not the 5% I asked for.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

People were nice and interview was average

Interview Questions

• Panel Interview.They ask the usual questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

Interview typical and average. Showed capabilities, talked prior experience, what to expect, what job entails. Emphasis put on professionalism and discretion, integrity and ability to relate to various personalities in sensitive situations, or with upper management.

Interview Questions

• This was a contract per job/Freelance position. Does not entail the same interviewing process as one who would work at the location full time. All questions revolved around work experience, morals and ethics due to sometimes sensitive nature of job details.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were almost non existent. Slight negotiations in pay, but for the most part
    they present the terms and you either accept or reject.

Mammography Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Three stage- First Human resources screens, then supervisor, then peer review.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question