Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

Interview typical and average. Showed capabilities, talked prior experience, what to expect, what job entails. Emphasis put on professionalism and discretion, integrity and ability to relate to various personalities in sensitive situations, or with upper management.

Interview Questions

• This was a contract per job/Freelance position. Does not entail the same interviewing process as one who would work at the location full time. All questions revolved around work experience, morals and ethics due to sometimes sensitive nature of job details.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations were almost non existent. Slight negotiations in pay, but for the most part
    they present the terms and you either accept or reject.

Mammography Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Three stage- First Human resources screens, then supervisor, then peer review.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Well if the candidate know the manager or director of the dept. They get to skip peer interview or unbiased hiring process. Once that candidate is in they can refer more of their friends get a referral bonus and sit in on peer nterview to make sure they get hired

Interview Questions

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 5, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for the feedback. Peer interviewing is one of our organizations top priorities for hiring staff. We do believe that people refer those with whom they would prefer to work side by side.

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

It took me about 2.5 month from getting first interview and to start. You will have about 3 interviews, first with recruiter, then with manager of the department and then with workers of the department you've applied. They will check all your background, even if you came from different country.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle rude person? Explain your meaning of teamwork?   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It was for a contract position so they did not go in depth about the company or culture. The interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. They basically wanted to verify I had experience using certain software

Director Level Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

The interview process involved meeting not only HR and my manager, but Memorial also conducts peer interviews, where you meet with some of the individuals you will be working with. Throughout the process, I was encouraged to ask questions and was given candid feedback regarding the position, the environment, the rewards and challenges.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was unexpected. They use behavioral interviewing and will ask specific questions about your experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited negotiation, they base salaries on years of experience and internal equity.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL).

Interview

Initially, there was a phone interview where they asked about availability and hours for the position that I applied. Then, several weeks later, there was a separate interview with the department director followed by the peer interview.

ER Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Group panel interview. You will meet the Nurse manager and the director first and then some regular staff with the Charge Nurse will ask you some questions. Basically, they will ask about your work experience and your current job. They will also ask about your plan in your career.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

They did the interview over the phone. I was not expecting a call or an interview that was a surprise. I was busy with friends and kids screaming in the back. That was terrible experience for me. I prefer face to face interview or a list they e mail me to set up at time for the call.

Interview Questions

• They ask me why they should consider me for that position.
      If I have kids.   Answer Question
    • If I was going to school   1 Answer

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 5, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

We don't typically use recruiters for selecting our candidates. We will provide feedback to the that hires for the financial representative positions that your experience was not positive.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Professional.

Negotiation

Great place to volunteer.

See What Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Was the vacation and benefits they are slowly chipping away at them. Their insurance can only be used at MHS. They use the employees as a line of business. The insurance isn’t cheap either.”“Was the vacation and benefits they are slowly chipping away at them. Their insurance can only be used at MHS. They use the employees as a line of business. The insurance isn’t cheap either.” – Full Review