Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

Professional.

Negotiation

Great place to volunteer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida in October 2009.

Interview

My hiring and interview process is not typical, as I had worked at Memorial previously as a Nurse Tech. Since my nurse manager already knew me, the interview process was a piece of cake. Like most places, it's easiest to get a job if you can bypass HR completely with connections to managers doing the hiring.

When interviewing for the Nurse Tech position, I applied online several times and heard nothing from the HR department. After several weeks, a friend introduced me to the manager–and I was hired on the spot.

Your mileage may vary.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Called in for an interview. Very simple and fast if they want you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Lengthy. First got a call from Uman recourses. Than interviewed with the manager. Second interview with a panel consisting of 5 People. The unit secretary, the manager, the supervisor, a patient care assistant

Interview Questions

• Name a company that you considered to be successfull and why do you think it's successfull   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Knew someone on the floor who spoke to the nurse manager. Nurse Manager called me for an interview the following Monday. Walked in, spoke a bit about my experiences and chatted about other things. Went to lunch while she called clinical managers for the peer interview. I came back and was interviewed by 4 people. Thanked them after the interview and hoped for the best.

Interview Questions

• What was/is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Memorial?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a problem with a coworker?   1 Answer

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Jun 19, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to write about your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy. Great experience. Wouldn’t change anything about the process. Would do it all over again. Wonderful place to work. Have opportunities to grow. Benefits are excellent. Staff and managers were great to work with. Clean environment. Constantly educated and up to date on the growing healthcare.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interviewers were very welcoming and kind. They asked pertinent questions and were inquisitive and interested in my personal experience not only professionally with skills sets but also with encounters in challenges with fellow employees. They allow time for me to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in their organization in 5 years.   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

Charge nurse was very nice. I didn't feel nervous. Couldn't have asked for a better person to interview me. They ask all of the basic questions any place would and end it with you selling yourself to them. Good luck!

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied to all open nurse practitioner positions within the system because I was not being call for the positions that I was qualified for. I reached the hiring manager myself using a connection. It was then that I received two invitations to interview and the experience totally changed into a positive, rewarding experience. I was impressed by the team spirit during the interviews as well as by the team members. I was offered both positions the same day that I interview, from there the hiring process was smooth and professional.

Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and then received an email to have a phone interview. The client called my at the exact date and time of interview. She wanted to know my background experience; how much telecommunications billing analysis; did I have experience in order and configuring telco circuits; do I work well under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Do you have extensive experience in telco billing analyses?   1 Answer

See What Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Employees Are Saying

RN

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Great system to work for, management is fair, benefits are great, schedule is fair.”“Great system to work for, management is fair, benefits are great, schedule is fair.” – Full Review