Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

EVS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Very long process, first you have to meet the Director for the first interview. Then you have to meet others for a peer interview. If they want to move forward with you, now Hr will call to make an offer, if you agree then they will send you a link to follow their process that will take at least 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you have to deal with a low performance employee?   1 Answer

Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Response

Sep 6, 2018 – Director of Talent Acquisition

It is the policy at Memorial Healthcare System to peer interview following a Manager interview as we believe co-workers should have input to working with peers. As a provider of services to those... More

Patient Financial Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 3 weeks. I was called to schedule a typing test and then a week later, I was called to schedule the interview. I was greeted by one of the managers and she informed me that I would be interviewed by her and another manager. Overall I was a little nervous at first, but they were both really nice so it wasn't a difficult interview. The manager liked me so she scheduled the second interview in 20 minutes. The second interview was even more relaxed because they were actual PFRs so it was more of a peer interview. I felt really good after leaving and then a week later I got a job offer from my favorite hospital. :)

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult patient.   1 Answer
    • How would your previous employee rate you? If you don't say 10 out of 10, they'll ask why not a 10? I chose the modest route.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question

Patient Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very standard. Many questions on customer service. Are you able to multi-task? Are you a fast learner? Are you familiar with Microsoft Office? Is your schedule flexible? Do you have a way to get to work? What skills do you bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL).

Interview

I was involved in a group/panel interview with about 5 supervisors. Questions about previous experience and how those experiences would benefit me for the applicable position. Requests on specific situations where exceptional customer service was provided.

Interview Questions

• How did you demonstrate exceptional customer service at your previous job? Give a specific example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made and I was allowed to determine whether or not I would accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online took about 2 months to get a call for an interview. Typing test is required. Interview was done by 3 employers. Questions are your basic interview questions. For example, what would you do in this situation, name a time you didn't agree with past supervisor and how did you get through that.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

2 interviews, first with manager, second peer interview, they were not very difficult questions. You do have do a typing test to be able to qualify for the interviews. I do know the salary range depends on experience but the range is 14.10 to 24 dollars I believe.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I di

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

It seems to be hard to get in this system. Sometimes it is about who you know, unfortunately, I love working here and I am considered an outstanding employee, but people with less credentials, education, and experience get the job because of who they know and the politics. There is typing test and 2 interviews - one with hiring manager and the second with a interview panel with peers. The called me about two days after the peer interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate but I could have and was too scared to.

NICU RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

The overall process went well. It took almost 3 weeks before I heard back from human resources after applying on line. From that point on, everything else went smooth. I had my first interview with Human Resource and I was then scheduled for an interview with the nurse manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview felt more like having a conversation about my experience. I did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was hired for a per diem job so the salary was not negotiable.

RN-III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

I was called a day or two after submitting my application. The nurse manager asked a few simple questions to get to know me then scheduled an interview. Once I arrived, the nurse manager led me to a room where a panel of 4 nurses were waiting to interview me. They all asked several questions but it wasn't anything too intimidating. Very typical interview questions. It lasted about 30 minutes. Two days later I received a call with a job offer from Human Resources. They emailed me the benefits/pay rates and once accepted, we scheduled my physical & drug test and my orientation date which was about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Name your strengths/weakness, Name a time when, describe your previous work experience, why the switch to NICU, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You only get what they offer you.

Volunteer-Human Resource Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Hollywood, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied numerous times and received disappointing emails of rejection. I spoke with a hiring representative and she informed me that my resume was submitted to the hiring manager. Unfortunately, they hired someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to name a situation where I had to deal with an irate customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

See What Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Employees Are Saying

Clerk

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “A friendly place we’re you can grow”“A friendly place we’re you can grow” – Full Review