Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida Patient Financial Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

2.8

Patient Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL).

Interview

The interview process was very standard. Many questions on customer service. Are you able to multi-task? Are you a fast learner? Are you familiar with Microsoft Office? Is your schedule flexible? Do you have a way to get to work? What skills do you bring to the team?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Miramar, FL).

Interview

I was involved in a group/panel interview with about 5 supervisors. Questions about previous experience and how those experiences would benefit me for the applicable position. Requests on specific situations where exceptional customer service was provided.

Interview Questions

• How did you demonstrate exceptional customer service at your previous job? Give a specific example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made and I was allowed to determine whether or not I would accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online took about 2 months to get a call for an interview. Typing test is required. Interview was done by 3 employers. Questions are your basic interview questions. For example, what would you do in this situation, name a time you didn't agree with past supervisor and how did you get through that.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida (Pembroke Pines, FL).

Interview

2 interviews, first with manager, second peer interview, they were not very difficult questions. You do have do a typing test to be able to qualify for the interviews. I do know the salary range depends on experience but the range is 14.10 to 24 dollars I believe.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I di

Patient Financial Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Memorial Healthcare System - South Florida.

Interview

It seems to be hard to get in this system. Sometimes it is about who you know, unfortunately, I love working here and I am considered an outstanding employee, but people with less credentials, education, and experience get the job because of who they know and the politics. There is typing test and 2 interviews - one with hiring manager and the second with a interview panel with peers. The called me about two days after the peer interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate but I could have and was too scared to.